• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

What a finale. Absolutely incredible.

Heller's speech was the most emotional moment of 24 I think. That was a chilling and absolutely riveting scene. All the awards for William Devane, seriously.

Kifimbo

That was one weird ending.

Surprised they are pulling the same ending as Season 5. And I don't understand the final silent clock. Doesn't make sense. Unless they want us to speculate whether there is gonna be another season.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
So Kate went Renee and gave up her badge... (S7)
Jack goes to a foreign prison (S5)

Wish they would stop recycling this stuff. Ugh.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Why was there a silent clock? They can't really imply that Jack is done there. I mean, no more seasons are currently planned (as far as I know) so his story has ended in Moscow for the moment but another season would surely deal with him getting out.

Also, that was a DARK speech from Heller. Absolutely fantastic acting by Devane. It's sad that Heller won't be President if there is another season.

Wow!!!!!! One of the greatest episodes ever!

But at least there is an opening for more. I assume the tony blu ray stuff will give a hint as to what is to come.

jack-bauer-cry-o.gif

Vire

Good lord, did they just hope everyone forgot Season 5's finale? So much recycled garbage in this episode.

What the fuck man.

Nameless

Tragic endings for Heller, Audrey, and if theres no more 24 we know Jack dies in Moscow.

Fantastic episode. Classic season.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
oh shit, I realized who that last russian guy was.

He was the Pirate Sidekick from Pirates of the Carribean
11739-27021.gif

That was one weird ending.

Surprised they are pulling the same ending as Season 5. And I don't understand the final silent clock. Doesn't make sense.

I wouldn't quite call it the same as season 5. S5 was against his will, and Cheng clearly had it out for Bauer personally. This one he was choosing to save his only friend by turning himself in and it wasn't as personal. (I mean, it was personal but it's clear they only want Bauer to pay for his crimes, not the extent of the obsession Cheng had.)

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I don't see how this is the "same ending" as S5 — he was captured then.

Amazing episode, fantastic ending. Sean Callery killed it.

Top Bottom