• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
jgYsiR0.png

Bauer91

Decent episode but Jack sure didn't get to do much this week. No worries, they'll make it up next week with
the Jack/Kate combo
judging by the promo.

BBboy20

Drills...oh Morse. :(

Knew she would ultimately be loyal to her family. Knew she killed people but wouldn't give her up. Goodbye, Naeve, we barely knew ya'.

But yeah, that policy Heller has politically fought for pretty much is going gone now, I wonder if this compromise will make him reconsider his policies while he still has time (if he survives this).

stn

I love everything about 24, just wish they would tone down the computer scenes even more. Some of them are realllllllllly groan-inducing, lol.

CoolOff

Wait, so when FemBauer was in the apartment-complex CIA operations on British soil was a big no-no, but Navarro and the team just rolling into a big estate is okay with all the Brits?

Tugatrix

Another good episode, FemBauer 2.0 it's really becoming up to task of taking Jack mantle. Bootleg Milo it's a bad IT he wasn't sure of something that Chloe say was easy to notice, and then he fail to recognize a obvious trap, very suspicious. Also better dressed Chris is useless and in the end survived the drone strike.

about the promo:

FemBauer 2.0 and Jack Team up the dream team of people always right but that everyone else distrust

Kifimbo

And I knew it was going to happen, but the moment Heller and company lose control of their drones was intense.

Wasn't intense enough. As soon as the mansion exploded, Heller and the Allister should have been grabbed by their security people and carry into some kind of bunker. You know someone has control of six drones and one was just use on British soil. They need to re-hire Aaron Pierce.

wildfire

Banned
Wait, so when FemBauer was in the apartment-complex CIA operations on British soil was a big no-no, but Navarro and the team just rolling into a big estate is okay with all the Brits?

I was wondering why they weren't doing a joint operation myself. But if they were going to do that the episode would've had to stretch into the next episode and there would be no excuse for them falling into the trap.

I was wondering why they weren't doing a joint operation myself. But if they were going to do that the episode would've had to stretch into the next episode and there would be no excuse for them falling into the trap.

It's probably to set up some armed standoff between the SAS and CIA forces to create tension.

Penguin

I feel like Heller would give himself up, but we haven't seen the Vice President yet so I guess he won't

And she is gonna attack in 3 hours so I take it when we get the time jump

Meier

Holy shit that was graphic

I meant to post this last night. You can tell that this was made 4+ years after the show ended just because the level of violence they're able to show now. In years past, when guys got killed there wasn't much in the way of blood that I can recall. They were just dead (mostly wearing dark clothes to hide it) but this year when people are getting killed, you get a little more visual evidence.

At the time that happened, Stephen Fry wasn't aware of the threat so they had to be a bit more covert. Now the British government is in the loop that shit is going down so it's cool.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
This streamlined season has really been working well so far. All the usual 24 goodness with a lot less of the clutter.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Can someone just send me a PM, I don't want to get spoiled by reading through this thread since i'm waiting to finish all seasons i'm currently watching with my girlfriend first.

How good is it compared to the other seasons?
I assume there isn't as much side stories this time? More Jack, less White House or some CTU/FBI/CIA agents subplot?
Do we have any ideas how well this "season" is doing on TV so far? Any chances of getting more in the future if its doing very well?
How many "Damn it!" have we heard so far?
Has Jack asked for full immunity yet? :p

Deadly

Wait, i thought Tony got a silent one.
There was alot of talk back then when Tony had 'died' in S5 and he hadn't gotten a silent clock. On the wiki, it says they didn't want to use the silent clock two episodes in a row and wanted to keep it 'mysterious' in case they'd bring him back.

Goddamnit should have kept the guy dead instead of ruining him entirely.

Dysun

Really good episode. I usually detested the terrorist side plots in past seasons (ARAZ), but this one was short enough and had enough turns to keep me entertained.

Bread

Banned
Another great episode, man I wish they would keep making this show. It's as good as it has ever been, and the 12 episode format is killer.

There was alot of talk back then when Tony had 'died' in S5 and he hadn't gotten a silent clock. On the wiki, it says they didn't want to use the silent clock two episodes in a row and wanted to keep it 'mysterious' in case they'd bring him back.

Goddamnit should have kept the guy dead instead of ruining him entirely.

He didn't get a silent clock either time he "died". #TonyLives

It's a damn shame that Renee got 2 but Michelle and Curtis didn't get one.

Top Bottom