• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Sean

Banned
LOL I think the 24 producers are trolling Brits.

They're screwing up every operation, then a brit terrorist gets hit by a double decker bus, etc

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
But hey, a mole that doesn't appear to have anything to do with the current terrorist plot. That's newish.

MIMIC

Banned
But hey, a mole that doesn't appear to have anything to do with the current terrorist plot. That's newish.

yglk6rr.jpg

Zetta

Seriously Fox if you can just show all the episodes back to back I would be thankful. Such a great season, every episode has been top notch.

Tookay

We'll be cursing Curtis' ghost that he ever saved that Mastermind of All Masterminds.

Turns out Christopher Henderson answered to Logan who answered to Graem Bauer who answered to Phil Bauer who answered to Alan Wilson who answered to Behrooz.

All because they deleted his rescue scene in Season 4.

Jarrod38

Turns out Christopher Henderson answered to Logan who answered to Grahm Bauer who answered to Phil Bauer who answered to Alan Wilson who answered to Behrooz.
The real mastermind behind this is the kid's dad who died in the nuclear explosion.

bndadm

Anyway, $10 Steve Navarro is working with Adrian Cross (Chloe's boyfriend). That was him on the phone, I bet.

I like this theory.

"Jack Bauer wants her, Bauer needs her, Bauer gets her."
"Is it pertinent?" Jack moves his head a centemeter. Kate answers the question.
Almost literally a mustache twirling Russian.
Jack gets his kill(s).
FemBauer proving this might have been a backdoor pilot for her spinoff. Hot damn!
The mole!

David Fury, you are a 24 God.
Unless you're unseated by next week's episode because...fuck me. Just...my god.

Top Bottom