• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

I liked when Heller called Jack son.

I also think it's strange that we look on "moles" as nostalgic when it's the most played-out part of this series; do we need one each season? Though I think the writers tying the "mole" to stuff that happened prior to the season but will presumably work into the season is an interesting choice that makes the reveal feel at least somewhat fresh. We'll see.

Ifrit

I knew navarro was the mole, really weird how he keep bringing up Kate's husband at every oportunity

Anyways, a mole is kind of cliche now on 24. I bet few people are really that surprised by this

New thread title is fucking genius

Vally

Have we talked about the Russian ambassadors facial hair? We should talk about it.

It's definitely worthy of discussion
imudA6y9M661r.jpg

It's like... whoa. Which way works better?
D2u6s0e.jpg

What, exactly, is going on there?
Maybe he's scarred on the chin and can't grow hair? Maybe he thought goatee? TOO HIPSTER.

I DON'T KNOW.

Has anybody talked about the CTU brunette with the long straight hair and sleeveless white blouse? I love that her ear pokes out of her hair. She had 1 line last night.

There is always a super hot extra in the background running around CTU. Love it.

Vally

It's like... whoa. Which way works better?
D2u6s0e.jpg

What, exactly, is going on there?
Maybe he's scarred on the chin and can't grow hair? Maybe he thought goatee? TOO HIPSTER.

I DON'T KNOW.

LOL

Has anybody talked about the CTU brunette with the long straight hair and sleeveless white blouse? I love that her ear pokes out of her hair. She had 1 line last night.

There is always a super hot extra in the background running around CTU. Love it.

Haha I knew I couldn't be the only one who had the hots for Mariana. Hopefully she appears more often in the next episodes.

As a Brit, it was good to see an agent from Spooks/MI5 (the PM's assistant lady) - the BBC's take on the 24 formula - in the show. The streams cross. Sort of.

Vally

Anyway, $10 Steve Navarro is working with Adrian Cross (Chloe's boyfriend). That was him on the phone, I bet.

I'm not sure how that would make sense, but I just noticed that Michael Wincott is credited in this episode despite not appearing in it, so... yeah, it's most likely him

Rich!

I'm not sure how that would make sense, but I just noticed that Michael Wincott is credited in this episode despite not appearing in it, so... yeah, it's most likely him

Michael Wincott is a main cast member - he would be credited regardless of whether he was in the episode or not, unless he was killed off prior.

Either way, they disguised the voice - so it's someone we know. Adrian, Mark or....Tony.

Think about it. Cross is Wikileaks. He can steal US secrets, Navarro sold secrets to the Chinese. It's a match made in heaven.

I knew navarro was the mole, really weird how he keep bringing up Kate's husband at every oportunity

Anyways, a mole is kind of cliche now on 24. I bet few people are really that surprised by this

New thread title is fucking genius

What if he isn't a mole in the traditional sense. That is not working with Al-harizi

I was going to do more, but never got around to it

lol. the secret love triangle of Novick, Logan and Palmer - ending in Palmer's death because of Logan's jealousy.

Don't beat yourself up over it, man, that's an amazing clip! Wow. I knew it had to be more than they were letting on... Must have happened during the ad breaks? XD

Rich!

I bet that Navarro isn't a mole. He's just like Charles Logan - made a few bad decisions, and trying to cover his ass.

Great episode.

That torturer dude did not mess around though. Every cut to that part in the space of maybe 10 or so minutes he was just going to the next level and I kept thinking of the Ron Burgundy "that escalated quickly" .gif.

Rich!

I'm thinking he's gonna try and convince Heller he actually signed it, and forgot because of the alzheimers.

yeah

that's the only play Bordreau has. He's shown he's a slimy bastard, and he will put his job first before anything else.

Lyonaz

If Kiefer Sutherland doesn't want to do more 24 I'll be fine with Sarah Walker Kate Morgan to replace Jack Bauer and be badass CTU agent.

Vally

Think about it. Cross is Wikileaks. He can steal US secrets, Navarro sold secrets to the Chinese. It's a match made in heaven.

Yeah, that makes sense, but I don't know... for a guy whose organization is all about exposing the government and revealing the truth, it would be pretty hypocritical to work with a CIA director and frame an innocent man just because of some secret documents. Or maybe Open Cell is just a facade and he actually doesn't give a shit about any of that.

Anyway I also believe it's someone we know because of the disguised voice; Adrian, Mark, Moustachov, who knows. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Tugatrix

Yeah, that makes sense, but I don't know... for a guy whose organization is all about exposing the government and revealing the truth, it would be pretty hypocritical to work with a CIA director and frame an innocent man just because of some secret documents. Or maybe Open Cell is just a facade and he actually doesn't give a shit about any of that.

Anyway I also believe it's someone we know because of the disguised voice; Adrian, Mark, Moustachov, who knows. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I like this one, but that is not a moustache

If Kiefer Sutherland doesn't want to do more 24 I'll be fine with Sarah Walker Kate Morgan to replace Jack Bauer and be badass CTU agent.

I loved the look on Jack's face when she injected herself. They are totally setting her up to be the next Bauer. I called it after the first episode:

Doubt Kate is a mole. Seems like the writers are setting her up to be the next Jack Bauer. Notice the mom-sweater she's wearing? Expect her to take that off and slowly become more of a hard ass. Maybe Kiefer wants to take a backseat role in the future of 24 and have Yvonne be the lead next time. Two episodes in and Bauer already respects her and she's been right about a million things so far. Remember early 24 when Jack was CTU director, kind of taking it easy, being a father and husband but quickly hardens up when shit hits the fan? Same character arc with Kate, it looks like.

And now she's breaking protocols, injecting herself with propofol and killing terrorist arms dealers.

Top Bottom