• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Argh. Now I know why I can't stream ep7 on FOX's site. It seems like you can't stream the latest episodes until the new one has aired. So I have to wait until Tuesday stream ep7. :(

EDIT:

should be up on Hulu.com, if you're still looking

AWESOME. Missed your post. Thanks!

I've been rewatching season 4 of 24 just because Live Another Day has got me back into the awesomeness of Jack Bauer.

I forgot how ridiculous this season gets. Jack robbing a gas station to buy time, a company havin an EMP bomb in their basement.... Man I love 24.

EDIT: Also the fact that Air Force One is in the air for nearly the entire first half of the season. Where the hell is the President going?

EDIT: Also the fact that Air Force One is in the air for nearly the entire first half of the season. Where the hell is the President going?

IIRC, after a few hours there are regular references to how they're keeping him up there because it's ostensibly safer than coming down to the ground where everything is all fucked up. Which... ends up being a GREAT idea.

.GqueB.

Banned
This episode was weird. Way too much convenient bullcrap for my taste. Waaay too much. Amazing season overall so far though.

Vally

They're really hyping up this episode, I don't think Heller will die but I have the feeling something big is going to happen

Rich!

They're really hyping up this episode, I don't think Heller will die but I have the feeling something big is going to happen

My guesses:

1. Heller's sacrifice is spoiled by CIA or MI5 or some agency fucking it up. Caitlin Stark then blows up england

2. Heller is killed. No way to prove that he did not sign Bauer over to the Russians, which sets up the final arc of this season where Adrian Cross and MOUSTACHE MAN are the baddies

3. Something outlandish like Tony, Cheng, Kim, Cyborg Logan or Aaron Piece come back. Or Mike Novick returns as Vice President and therefore now PRESIDENT NOVICK (because you know the 24 guys would do this shit)

Anyone tired of the corrupt presidency shtick for the past, oh, almost every season? I mean, nothing has come out so far from Heller, except for his alzheimer, but can we have a presidency without some MGS plot twist?

Rich!

How many episodes do we have left including tonight?

Tonight is 8....so five left.

Anyone tired of the corrupt presidency shtick for the past, oh, almost every season? I mean, nothing has come out so far from Heller, except for his alzheimer, but can we have a presidency without some MGS plot twist?

nah

Mike Novick becomes President, but the shadowy conspiracy behind him ran by a group of multinational mercenaries led by Tony Almeida secretly governs the country. In reality, Mike Novick was killed long ago - this is purely a shell. A puppet. Controlled by nanomachines

I think so too. A Ryan Chappelle-like scene would be absolutely fantastic.

for one thing, Heller would easily get the second coolest death, only behind George Mason. Getting blown up by a drone in the middle of wembley stadium is a hell of a way to go

Tookay

I don't think Heller's going to die.

He's probably going to get kidnapped.

The final four hours feature Jack Bauer being a bad enough dude to save him.

Rich!

I don't think Heller's going to die.

He's probably going to get kidnapped.

The final four hours feature Jack Bauer being a bad enough dude to save him.

I hope not. That's already been done with Heller, and it ended with Bauer almost single handedly taking out an entire terrorist army.

Nah. Heller needs to die. Not sure what would happen afterwards though....

Tookay

I hope not. That's already been done with Heller, and it ended with Bauer almost single handedly taking out an entire terrorist army.

Nah. Heller needs to die. Not sure what would happen afterwards though....

Yeah I'm not sure where they take it after that.

I have a suspicion that Margot's husband is still alive, pulling the strings though.

Fixed that. Don't forget the epic rescue in season 4.

Of course, of course.

Vally

My guesses:

1. Heller's sacrifice is spoiled by CIA or MI5 or some agency fucking it up. Caitlin Stark then blows up england

2. Heller is killed. No way to prove that he did not sign Bauer over to the Russians, which sets up the final arc of this season where Adrian Cross and MOUSTACHE MAN are the baddies

3. Something outlandish like Tony, Cheng, Kim, Cyborg Logan or Aaron Piece come back. Or Mike Novick returns as Vice President and therefore now PRESIDENT NOVICK (because you know the 24 guys would do this shit)

lol, President Novick needs to happen

I agree it would make sense for Heller to die, otherwise the whole signature forging thing would be just Heller's word against Mark's.

And Cheng returning isn't too far-fetched actually, they've been mentioning the Chinese since the very first episode and it wouldn't surprise me if they were involved somehow.

Rich!

And Cheng returning isn't too far-fetched actually, they've been mentioning the Chinese since the very first episode and it wouldn't surprise me if they were involved somehow.

MASSIVE SPOILER DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED:

The guy who plays Cheng was on the 24 set a week ago. Whether it means anything...well. Who knows.

I only named him in my list as I can't bloody think of a single other person other than those few who are still alive.

gorfyako

Banned
hmmm the next death probably has to fuck jack up real bad... so im betting president's daughter (forget her name), or chloe.

After what Audrey's been through in the past, I can't see them killing her off. Chloe won't be killed off because, well, she is literally all that's left in terms of CTU characters.

Rich!

To be honest, they've set Heller up as one to kill off.

- He's reached as high as he's gonna go. He's the President.
- Presidents in 24 do not have a very long life expectancy.
- He's got Alzheimers, which is only gonna get worse, and he's already stated he's resigning.

He's being set up for an honourable sacrifice....which General Melchett ...I mean Prime Minister Davies will then suffer for, as he'll be trying to blame it on the alzheimers (which no one knows about), and the americans will blame it on the British for not protecting the president on their soil. The only five people who know that Heller sacrificed himself are Bauer, Bordreau, Audrey and likely Chloe and Kate.

basically, WW3. Unless Bauer stops it. It'll be S2 all over again. in four hours.

Finally caught up to last weeks episode.

Game of Drones indeed. lol'd at Heller and Fry yelling at each other. Their acting was just off in that scene like they were about to bust up laughing at any minute.

Top Bottom