• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

L00P

Her pinkie gets cut off, her bf killed in cold blood, gets hit by a bus, and now a US drone is after her. Simone's day can't get any worse, can it?

And wow at jack dodging those missiles. I bet he could outrun a blue shell in mario kart

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
To keep him from running away and possibly getting caught in the blast? Although it seemed like the blast radius was pretty large anyhow so who knows if he made it

this is probably what happened, but I prefer Helios idea of Jack sticking up the Hobo for his brick.

undrtakr900

Enjoyed the episode. But why are the hitmen so dam ineffective? Hospital guy just standing there all obvious and bootleg-Milo's killer doesn't confirm a kill after shooting his shoulder.
Don't ask. Just watch
Agreed. That's why I avoid this thread until after I've seen the episode.

Tugatrix

Good Episode was a bit uneventful even the drone attack seemed filler.

Bootleg Milo deserved to be shot for being dumb, how couldn't he got suspicious of Navarro.

Also Russian Beardstach showed up again, it's so distracting

this_guy

I'm not liking all the cgi explosions, and it was pretty amazing that Lady Start was able to spot Jack and Sansa in the crowd leaving the hospital with the drone camera. But still amazing episode.

Almost done with my marathon, 2 episodes left until season 8 is finished.

Episode 21 and 22....WOW, just wow.

tumblr_lnnciaD5oC1qfghzwo1_500.gif

Totally makes up for the 15+ subpar episodes prior.

First half of that season is awful...and then a certain character dies (
the actor who was in Slumdog Millionaire
) and everything does an insane 180 and it becomes some of the best hours the series has ever seen.

RS4-

Oh man, those explosions.

Scrub chavs that can't aim.
A chump that didn't level up his stats in missiles or splash damage.
I almost expected Yasmin to kill Sansa by the end of the ep.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I like that they've started to build up a new curse word for Jack. He's dropping alot of "Bitch" around. Now, it's kind of horrible to refer to a woman with that word, but the whole "Terrorist" thing (and the fact that Jack has no fucks to give
or say
) makes it ok.

Gotta say, seeing the devastation of the hospital after it was hit by the drone missile was pretty disturbing. no holding back....I love it

Vally

Great episode

I loved Jack torturing Simone just for the hell of it... "nah she wasn't gonna talk anyway, I just hate these people" lol

Gotta say, seeing the devastation of the hospital after it was hit by the drone missile was pretty disturbing. no holding back....I love it

Yeah, that was pretty gruesome by 24 standards

JustinBB7

Loving it so much, last week I watched the preview for this episode, and it spoiled the entire episode basically, so I'm not gonna watch any promos anymore, which is hard, because I'll be hyped all week for it, another full week to wait :(

Rich!

Amazing episode

BUT

...why on earth was Charles Logan's theme playing when Heller contacted Margot? Just before the end of the episode. Very fucking odd.

Rich!

haha

either way, that episode was fucking amazing. Just non-stop insanity, just like the very best 24 ever used to be

and bauer continues to show no respect to the british public. apart from saving lives of course, despite punching them in the face and shooting them in the knee

Tookay

haha

either way, that episode was fucking amazing. Just non-stop insanity, just like the very best 24 ever used to be

and bauer continues to show no respect to the british public. apart from saving lives of course, despite punching them in the face and shooting them in the knee

And leading the drone missiles into unsuspecting parts of downtown London.

Rich!

Hahaha, I half expected it too.

Well, its happened before:

- Mitch Anderson killed the Air Force pilot's wife and children.

- Christopher Henderson killed the President's aide and daughter.

- Chandler Plaza Hotel in S3

It wasn't shown on screen, but Mitch Anderson confirmed the death in S4, and Henderson was confirmed by the writers. Not like its gone into Game of Thrones kid murder galore territory, but 24 has shown it before.

God, I haven't seen this since episode 2, lack of time. How is it going so far??

it's about to overtake S5 as the greatest season of 24 ever. seriously.

Bread

Banned
Great episode besides the terrible scene with the confrontation between Heller and the PM, it sounded so fake. Almost Garth Marenghi-esque.

Top Bottom