• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

bndadm

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Holy crap: I know that this show has had tons of minor appearances by actors/actresses who later went on to bigger roles, but I had no idea Nick Offerman was one of the racist thugs in S2, haha.

24-future-tv-stars-w.jpg

Full list here: http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/24/24-future-tv-stars-who-guest-starred-on-24-93973.aspx

I kind of remember when Kevin Chapman (Fusco on POI) played a warden on 24, but I had no memory of him being the person who more or less revealed Nina's true colors (by confirming her statement about Kim was a lie) Kind of neat that he's involved on one of the biggest twists and shocks in television history.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
There's some sort of preview/behind the scenes show on FOX Saturday night at 8:30 (EST).

Program description: "With the countdown of Jack Bauer's return to television ticking away, the cast and crew of "24" speak about the show's revival, as well as the new location where both new and familiar faces will film thrilling new scenes for the anticipated series."

Vibranium

Banned
Aw man, I'm going to be working all the Mondays, this sucks. I'm going to have to tape it then enter this thread, oh well. I'll still be here in spirit!

Rich!

There's some sort of preview/behind the scenes show on FOX Saturday night at 8:30 (EST).

Program description: "With the countdown of Jack Bauer's return to television ticking away, the cast and crew of "24" speak about the show's revival, as well as the new location where both new and familiar faces will film thrilling new scenes for the anticipated series."

AFAIK, it's the Jack is Back special being shown. Here it is on youtube:

“Jack Is Back” Special: Segment 1
“Jack Is Back” Special: Segment 2
“Jack Is Back” Special: Segment 3
“Jack Is Back” Special: Segment 4

bndadm

Warning! Do NOT READ the Entertainment Weekly review for 24:LAD. They f*cking reveal one of the secrets about a certain cast member without a single spoiler or head's up. Avoid it at all costs!!

Rich!

Warning! Do NOT READ the Entertainment Weekly review for 24:LAD. They f*cking reveal one of the secrets about a certain cast member without a single spoiler or head's up. Avoid it at all costs!!

yeah, I've heard that too. IMO it's best to avoid all reviews until the thing's aired - we already know it's gonna be awesome

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so whats the word on this, is it just a one time thing, or if it does well there could be a live another day season 2?

and are we calling this 24 season 8 or is it considered a seperate thing?

Rich!

so whats the word on this, is it just a one time thing, or if it does well there could be a live another day season 2?

and are we calling this 24 season 8 or is it considered a seperate thing?

Technically, this would be Season 9. 8 came out in 2010.

And Kiefer is saying there won't be any more, but Howard Gordon and Mary Lynn are saying it depends on ratings. It's a pretty safe bet there will be more after this, but it's written to cater for both possibilities.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
DAMN IT, RICH! What a time to get banned.

strafer

Number 2 is my number 1.

I get chills watching that scene, I was thinking the entire time, he's not gonna do it and then BOOM!

Silent count for richisawesome

tumblr_mny6m7CzPL1rjb44po1_400.gif

Hopefully the mods grant him immunity.

I would start a petition, but I don't even know the reason he got whacked to begin with. I feel bad that he won't be able to post during the premier though.

Gonna get alot for this, ive never watched 24. Should i start to watch it? The box sets are on sky

Start at the beginning and if you like it then keep going in chronological order, it's the only way.

Maybe he request it, many users do it

Ah, true, I didn't think of that. I would never have to do that, my sparkling personality get's me banned enough as is.

Vally

The 24 Saddest Deaths From 24:

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/24/the-24-saddest-deaths-from-24-80674.aspx

Totally disagree with the order...some of them didn't even make me sad.

Glad to see
Hassan's
death on the top five, I didn't see it coming at all and it did sadden me. About
Edgar
... all I was thinking was 'good riddance'. I'll never understand the love for that character.

And
Palmer's death
was incredible. The initial credits hadn't even finished rolling, so there was something like 'Executive Producer Whatshisface' on the screen and then BAM immediately after. The first time I watched it on TV I went to the toilet for a minute and when I returned all the characters were talking about how he was killed and I was like 'wtf!! he was right there just a moment ago' lol

Top Bottom