• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Kifimbo

No silent clock is a bummer.

Can't believe they did it.

Anyway, the son won't want to stop, there will be another drone attack, Jack will unleashed Jack second-half-of-Season-8 again, and Audrey's fury will make him even more badass.

Vally

tumblr_mjv09nPDye1qa748ko1_500.jpg

RIP in pieces Heller

the preview looks awesome

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Still have no idea what the hell is going on with Navarro and Adrian Pierce.

Gonna be the plot point, if/when the Stark plot ends. No way milo 2.0 is dead. Showing him unconscious in that last split screen montage, that doesn't seem like a thing to do on a dead guy.

Kifimbo

Gonna be the plot point, if/when the Stark plot ends. No way milo 2.0 is dead. Showing him unconscious in that last split screen montage, that doesn't seem like a thing to do on a dead guy.

Oh, I'm pretty sure he's dead, but Kate is gonna find him (and the assassin). She'll find out it was Navarro, and she'll have her revenge too. Still not sure what's the point of all this.

mackaveli

Oh, I'm pretty sure he's dead, but Kate is gonna find him (and the assassin). She'll find out it was Navarro, and she'll have her revenge too. Still not sure what's the point of all this.

Probably so Kate can get her revenge and show her bad ass skills. It probably isn't going anywhere other than Kate going to kick his ass and arrest him and thats the end of it.

So...chances he's still alive?

Have Chloe fake the feed, that's what she was doing getting into the computer, then keep everyone in the dark about Heller being alive until they take out Margot this way she's not tipped off and blows shit up?

Anyone?

...please?

Kifimbo

Probably so Kate can get her revenge and show her bad ass skills. It probably isn't going anywhere other than Kate going to kick his ass and arrest him and thats the end of it.

What about Pierce working for the government and pretending to work for hackers-who-hate-government ?

Kifimbo

Have Chloe fake the feed, that's what she was doing getting into the computer, then keep everyone in the dark about Heller being alive until they take out Margot this way she's not tipped off and blows shit up?

Anyone?

...please?

She wasn't even aware what Heller and Jack were doing, where they were, etc.

E92 M3

Damn they just obliterated him - I didn't expect it, truth be told. I am enjoying this season - breaking some TV tropes is always a plus.

B.K.

James Heller, President. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. James Heller will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Szeth

Wow, amazing episode. Can't believe there are only 4 left. I wonder when the time jump will happen. It'd be funny if they went 11 hours straight then just skipped all the way to the last hour for the finale.

-griffy-

Banned

Anyone?

...please?
They cut to a shot on the ground of the pitch exploding that wasn't in the drone feed.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I thought it would be bad form to kill off the British Prime Minister on a US action show. Now I wonder if destroying Wembley Stadium is even worse.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Didn't a bunch of major characters not get a silent clock either? Don't see how this is such a big deal.

RIP Heller. Poor Audrey can't get a break.

Top Bottom