• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

dLMN8R

I haven't read any of the spoilers in this thread - are they just for tonight's episode, or are they for multiple episodes?

If it involves the time jump, just don't say anything at all please.

Rich!

I haven't read any of the spoilers in this thread - are they just for tonight's episode, or are they for multiple episodes?

If it involves the time jump, just don't say anything at all please.

one MAJOR one and one SLIGHTLY MAJOR one. Two different episodes.

that's it. oh and Tony is coming back tomorrow, he's the vice president. He arrives carried to the UK by a drone

dLMN8R

one MAJOR one and one SLIGHTLY MAJOR one. Two different episodes.

that's it. oh and Tony is coming back tomorrow, he's the vice president. He arrives carried to the UK by a drone

Well I already new that second sentence :p

I guess I'll just wait on reading the spoilers until the season is over!

I'm posting my theory one more time, this time with spoiler tags just in case so that tonight we can see how close I was:

The trick is he's alive.

Jack knew that that soon to the deadline, even if Chloe got something off of Margot's system, they wouldn't have time to act on it. That's why Chloe was actually hacking into the system to loop a feed of Heller on the field. There is an entire 1:10 between the last time we see Heller live with our own eyes and when the missile hit. When they cut to the missile hitting, that's the first time we see the field live and not on drone feed. The first frame the ground is already 20 feet in the air. We also never see Jack after that. Wouldn't they normally have a reaction from him?

Also, all the shit next week is that they're keeping everyone in the dark so Margot can't be tipped off. So they'll go through the episode, get her, and then come out showing Heller ran back off the field.

That's why no silent clock. That's why they "killed" a president on screen...because they didn't. Nothing's changed since that season 4.

That's right I said it.

I'm betting big on this one.

jwluther

So, since we already know
that the president survives
, I guess the other big question is
is Mileaux really dead?

kirblar

So, since we already know
that the president survives
, I guess the other big question is
is Mileaux really dead?
On part B- I haven't seen a spoiler either way, but given that the series really, really seems to be setting up for a possible FemBauer contituation, I think it's unlikely.

hot-wheels-double-loop.jpg

Loooooop

Oozer3993

LOL 24-verse screwed because because Chloe can't make a long enough loop.

P.S. You could see the green screen in CTU reflecting off the black's guys head at the beginning.

Top Bottom