• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

foxtrot3d

Banned
Because the US doesn't care. Mark hated Jack. He just wanted Jack out of the way and that was a convenient way to do it. I don't think Heller had any intention of turning Jack over.

Besides, I'm sure they kept Suvarov's involvement hush hush for international political reasons but Jack's killing spree would be harder to cover up.

But that's the thing, why wouldn't we not care that the Russians tried to detonate a nuke in center of Manhattan and then went about killing a bunch of our agents? Even if the incident was kept "hush, hush," that beautiful "24" plot handwaving that works so well, our political leader would still be pretty pissed and would be unlikely to aid the Russians in anyway.

Oh boo hoo, you're pissed Jack Bauer killed your people, WELL THEN DON'T BRING NUKES INTO OUR COUTRY! End of discussion, now take your mustache elsewhere, Boris.

He's still waiting for Curtis to rescue him.

Nameless

And then his dad, Carth Onasi, got blowed up.

wee-bey.gif

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I don't think the Russians were in such a hurry to get Jack in the beginning, when Moustachov
HAHAHAHAHA XD
That really cracked me up.

called Mark it was just to know when they would be able to take custody of him. They only became more eager to get him after Mark told him that the order had been rescinded, it's understandable that the Russians are pissed after that and are wondering what is going on.
Of course they're pissed but it still makes no sense they're in such a hurry, Mark's explanation that they're in the middle of a major crisis should have satisfied any rational person.

Lautaro

It makes sense that they are in a hurry, in their minds Bauer could go back into hiding at any moment.

Besides they know Mark is full of shit.

Rich!

I wish Almeida was back :(

Uh dude, but spoiler:

he comes back in Episode 10. Chloe finds a vital link between Adrian Cross (who is now in control of the remaining drones and intends to use them to force the UK to put his website on top of the alexa rankings and Google) and Tony Almeida. President Mike Novick, now sworn into the White House, authorizes for Tony to be transferred to the UK via drone.

Dropped off in London, Tony meets Bauer. As Bauer has now been named Secretary of Defence by President Novick, Bauer is able to issue him a full pardon - providing he can give Tony a wet willie and a wedgie for trying to kill him five years ago.

Now yet again best friends, Tony and Bauer hijack a double decker bus and drive right through Hyde Park to try and get to adrian cross before the season ends:

Bauer purposely crashes the bus into a women's institute meeting to create a diversion. Tony sneaks into the building where Cross is hiding. Jack Bauer equips a new bit of tech that was supplied to him courtesy of General Melchett's Q division at MI6 - The Solid Eye. Tony waits patiently inside the building as Bauer utilizes the diversion as he enters the room

"kept you waiting huh"

suddenly, Adrian Cross appears, crashing through the walls. But this is no ordinary Adrian Cross. This is Adrian Cross, standing 50 feet high and stationed behind the controls of a massive metal beast

"METAL GEAR?!?!!?!?!??!??!?/?!?!?!?"??£?£?£?111"

So, Bauer equips a fish

the fish does nothing

Tony equips a donkey and fires a penguin at the President of Scotland who happened to be in the room smoking a joint. HE DIES OF PENGUIN DISORDER. He collapses and EXPLODES.

but then he rebuilds! into a giant signpost! NANOMACHINES, SON.

signpost does nothing.

bauer and tony win. the end.

oops sorry I didn't use spoiler tags

Vally

Wasn't Kojima in London for some awards or something during the filming? They should have asked him to make a cameo, like John McCain in Season 5

Rich!

Wasn't Kojima in London for some awards or something during the filming? They should have asked him to make a cameo, like John McCain in Season 5

well, the situation is that McCain requested to be in 24, and so did Ricky Gervais in Season 6. Kojima, as far as we know, hasn't.

oh and if you dont believe me about ricky gervais in S6, here's the scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgHODczR28I

deleted scene but still AMAZING

Slowdive

Banned

Dany

Banned
I think they've spelled everything out painfully clearly for new comers. Every time Audrey is on screen they say "remember how Jack used to be with Audrey etc"

But what about kate? I think she has something to prove. IDK. Must be how her husband david betrayed the country for the chinese. how she couldn't see that must be killing her to prove herself.

no way. One episode in Season 4 had the following cast all present:

- Jack Bauer
- Chloe O'Brian
- Curtis Manning
- Tony Almeida
- Michelle Dessler
- Bill Buchanan
- Mandy
- Charles Logan
- David Palmer
- Mike Novick
- Aaron Pierce
- Audrey Raines
- James Heller

Look at that fucking lineup. Season 6 never came close.

I think Season 5 beats that, it has everyone except Mandy but has Wayne Palmer, Kim, Sean Astin, Mark Sheppard, Julian Sands, Ray Wise, Paul Mcrane and Robocop himself Peter Weller.

If Kiefer ever actually decides he's too old for live-action 24, he should just get with Kojima and they could do ground zeroes-esque episodic style videogame 24 (or machinima perhaps). At this point both universes may as well be one and the same.

God I would pay real money for 24 helmed by Kojima.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
OMG dat spoiler for episode 9.

I had episode 8 as a 10/10. One of the best EVER! now I don't know what to think

Top Bottom