• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Im a couple episodes behind so Im not reading this thread but....

When the terrorists have 5 confirmed drones over under....

Isnt lounging around in the US embassy (or wherever the president and friends are), a bad idea?

SHouldnt they be in a bunker?

Kifimbo

Im a couple episodes behind so Im not reading this thread but....

When the terrorists have 5 confirmed drones over under....

Isnt lounging around in the US embassy (or wherever the president and friends are), a bad idea?

SHouldnt they be in a bunker?

Had the same reaction early on in the season.

As soon as the mansion exploded, Heller and the Allister should have been grabbed by their security people and carry into some kind of bunker. You know someone has control of six drones and one was just use on British soil.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113599459&postcount=2067

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ibmSzCrARpe7k0.gif

Tamanon

Banned
I don't understand why Jack killed her though. I can understand killing the son, but doesn't make sense in case there was another part of her plan. Just seems stupid.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Episode 8 is now my least favorite episode of the season so far. They made an entire episode focused on Heller's death only to explain it away in about 10 seconds in ep 9.

SO lame, god. 24 writers come on...

Vire

Episode 8 is now my least favorite episode of the season so far. They made an entire episode focused on Heller's death only to explain it away in about 10 seconds in ep 9.

SO lame, god. 24 writers come on...
The 24 writers never have had any balls... I remember thinking to myself "I can't believe they actually followed through". Just kidding!

Agree completely though, totally sours the previous episode.

Lonestar

To me, Heller more than willing was going to die, just as he's done twice before. They also implied that Chloe was racing to do anything she could with the drones, just didn't show it actually happen.

Something similar happened in season 2. Sayed Ali's kids, they showed them getting killed to him, to break him, only to show that it was a ruse.

iAVhLyiLPBZHj.gif

Everythingone Must Go.

I love this show so damn much. The double window toss was pretty good but I think my favorite moment was Jack teleporting on top of that fan unit on the roof.

I loved all those bits. So FUCKING good. Jack is the man. I would love for someone to make a .gif of the double window toss!

To me, Heller more than willing was going to die, just as he's done twice before. They also implied that Chloe was racing to do anything she could with the drones, just didn't show it actually happen.

Something similar happened in season 2. Sayed Ali's kids, they showed them getting killed to him, to break him, only to show that it was a ruse.

iAVhLyiLPBZHj.gif

Everythingone Must Go.

Never mind there it is. LOVE THIS GIF!!!!

bndadm

I love this show so damn much. The double window toss was pretty good but I think my favorite moment was Jack teleporting on top of that fan unit on the roof.

What was great was you KNEW something was going to happen and Jack was going to have one of his moments. But I wouldn't have guessed he'd be standing on top and waiting.

Absolutely love it.

I was mad at first because of the Heller thing, but man this episode was awesome.

Especially the double windows toss with him staring down and as mentioned above the teleport onto the fan unit. I just love this show so much. I hope we get another season next year.

Finally got my mom watching this show and she called me the instant Jack threw her out the window.
"Oh my God" like 3 times and laughing.

Think I got her hooked now, hopefully she goes back and finishes the 2nd half of season 1.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Disappointed that Heller's still alive after all. Pah, cowards.

lol @ double defenestration though. Jack gives zero fucks about murdering someone in custody huh? :D

Lonestar

As I think on how utterly ruthless Jack is, I have a feeling it's setting up to a moment where you wonder if Jack will do something horrible to Chloe, as she looks to be caught up in the new plot.

Can you imagine if they had filmed the Poker scene from Season 8 (instead of just the aftermath). Which would be "worse", Poker or Handcuff Defenestration?

kirblar

This could actually just end up being the best 24 season ever. What a difference having only 12-13 eps to fill makes. Non-stop action.

Letting Heller was an atrocity and the writers of Episode 9 should be arrested. Thankfully throwing Margot out the window more than made up for it… I burst out laughing at that.

Thezez

Banned
Things I liked about this episode:
- Throwing of the baby and the bathwater.
- Prime Ministers reaction to "You would have done the same thing"
- Kate getting some props from Jack.
- Jacks hidden parkour talent getting one up on that guy on the roof.

Things I disliked about this episode:
- Fingerprint phone.
- Jacks CIA contact was a missed opportunity to cameo someone from CTU. (Prior seasons spoilers:)
Wait, shit most of them are dead. Maybe Nadia? or um... Stephan Merchant?

Incredible episode.

Lonestar

Things I liked about this episode:
- Throwing of the baby and the dishwater.
- Prime Ministers reaction to "You would have done the same thing"
- Kate getting some props from Jack.
- Jacks hidden parkour talent getting one up on that guy on the roof.

Things I disliked about this episode:
- Fingerprint phone.
- Jacks CIA contact was a missed opportunity to cameo someone from CTU. (Prior season spoilers:)
Wait, shit most of them are dead. Maybe Nadia? or um... Stephan Merchant?

Incredible episode.

I too thought about a CIA cameo. Could have been a sick one, like having Chase be the desk agent, or have Daniel Dae Kim come back as a CIA Agent Baker :lol

Also, the window deaths totally made me forget Jack's elevated kill :lol

Thezez

Banned
I too thought about a CIA cameo. Could have been a sick one, like having Chase be the desk agent, or have Daniel Dae Kim come back as a CIA Agent Baker :lol

Also, the window deaths totally made me forget Jack's elevated kill :lol

Totally forgot about Daniel Dae Kim, that would've been amazing. I was actually hoping for Aaron, maybe he became a high-ranking CIA official or something.

Vire

Anyone else burst out laughing hysterically when he threw Margot out the window?

This show is the best guilty pleasure.

I like the 12 episode length. Could you imagine if this was a FULL 24 episode season!? How many filler episodes would that have been.... There would be so many dumb subplots.

Wish it wasn't true but that Heller cop out was previewed last week's preview .
I'm ready to brush Jordan under the rug and just end this with the main villain gone.
But it's 24

Maddocks

Loved loved loved the tossing of the cat. Couldn't believe it when I watched it. Didn't care about the Heller non-death because last week people pointed out all the issues with it and 24 is never going to kill off a president no matter what. He did sign his letter of resignation to be activated at 7pm, guess they shredded it.

Loved loved loved the tossing of the cat. Couldn't believe it when I watched it. Didn't care about the Heller non-death because last week people pointed out all the issues with it and 24 is never going to kill off a president no matter what. He did sign his letter of resignation to be activated at 7pm, guess they shredded it.

Well they did kill off an ex-president.

wudVuZQ.jpg

Top Bottom