• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

New clip! (Video embedded within article.)

Now that 24: Live Another Day has dispensed with the threat of terrorist Margot Al-Harazi, Jack Bauer & Co. can celebrate, right? Not so fast.

Even though Jack (Kiefer Sutherland) dumped Margot (Michelle Fairley) out a window last week, the override device she was using to control American drones is now in the hands of dirty CIA Station Chief Steve Navarro (Benjamin Bratt), who has designs to turn the device over to hacker Adrian Cross (Michael Wincott).

24's Michelle Fairley on the latest twist and that Game of Thrones spoiler

The good news: In the exclusive sneak peek from Monday's episode (9/8c, Fox) below, Jack is hip to what Navarro is up to and brings Kate (Yvonne Strahovski) up to speed about her boss' betrayal. The bad news: The override device can actually be used on any number of weapons, which means Jack's adventure in London is far from over.

Can Jack and Kate stop Navarro and Adrian? Watch the video below and check out 24: Live Another Day Monday at 9/8c on Fox.

Exclusive 24: First Look: Why Does Adrian Really Want Margot's Override Device?

He was nailing her for like 3/4 of the episode before having to take her naked, bleeding body to the hospital for her to die after finally getting it in. That'll set a guy off.

That was the edge. President Taylor asking if he could eat shit for his country again for her legacy was the push, and rightfully so.

I really enjoy the "less patient" version of Jack.

dLMN8R

That was the edge. President Taylor asking if he could eat shit for his country again for her legacy was the push, and rightfully so.

I really enjoy the "less patient" version of Jack.

Yeah, him killing Margot was basically him saying "I don't trust any of you fucks to do your job so I'm just taking her out before she manages to escape"

Rojo

just caught up with this season god damn is Chloe the only main tech person that can survive. For a second there i thought that dude might live.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
hmmm kinda not expecting Jack to kill or hurt anyone this eps... hope im wrong!

I don't see Navarro making it out of the hour alive. He'll hand off the device, then get Jacked.

My Theory, based off the promo:
is that he'll get "house of carded"

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
THE HOUR OF BAUER IS UPON US

Top Bottom