• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Damn what the fuck too many plot twist in this fucking episode.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Okay DAAAAMNNNNN I can't believe the Chinese showed up. This season is like a greatest hits of 24 and I am digging it.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Just when I thought they couldn't have outdone the adrenaline of the last episode, 24 manages to raise the bar yet again.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Calling it now, Margot and son were metaphorical deaths.

Jack is going to toss the entire populations of Russia and China out of a 5 story window.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Cheng is the dark mirror of Jack. "Tortured" by appearing in Season 6 (and receiving blownup face), turned on by his own country, and doesn't give a fuck.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Yeah, I don't see Chloe making it out of this season. She's in way over he head. I'm thinking there will be a season 1 style ending with Jack finding her body or something. I just have a feeling. I hope I'm wrong though. I would love to see her pick up a machine gun again an mow down some of Cheng's gang.

Szeth

I'm gonna be crushed if this doesn't return again in some form (unless there's an extremely satisfying ending in the last 2 episodes, but I don't see how it could).

What an amazing couple episodes!

Top Bottom