• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Gaz_RB

I don't know if I can deal with this being the last episode of the series. I had gotten over that a few years ago-but now they brought it back with another amazing season just to take it away again. Can't wait for tonight.

strafer

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/24-live-day-star-finale-718333

Strahovski tells The Hollywood Reporter. "I think fans of 24 have grown to expect the unexpected. It's safe to say not everyone makes it out alive."

0510_pcs7z.gif

Time's up tonight on the finale of 24: Live Another Day, as the 12-episode return of Jack Bauer wraps up.

The finale is intriguingly titled "Day 9: 10:00 PM-11:00 AM" - indicating it takes place over the course of 12 hours, which would certainly break from the norm for the series. The 24 producers had always promised this season, despite being 12 episodes, would cover 24 hours, so we'll see how they handle the first-ever in-episode time jump.

IGN has an exclusive clip for you from the finale, as Jack (Jack Bauer), Kate (Yvonne Strahovski) and Mark (Tate Donovan) end up discovering more about what Cheng (Tzi Ma) is up to - and just how much it affects Jack personally.
24: Live Another Day Finale Photos:

24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY - EXCLUSIVE FINALE CLIP

(Video embedded within article!)

24 is ending. Again.

Can you believe 24: Live Another Day's 12-episode revival is already coming to an end? It seems like just yesterday we were squealing over the return of Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland). Time sure does fly!

Tonight's season finale finds Jack attempting to prevent World War III (and save Audrey!) by stopping Cheng Zhi, and he's once again turning to Chloe (Mary Lynn Rajskub) for help. (Some things never change!) We've got an exclusive sneak peek at the Fox hit's finale, which finds Jack and Chloe sharing a sweet moment, in which a fun is involved, naturally, before the chaos that's surely about to ensue!

But could viewers get more 24 after tonight's sure-to-be epic finisher? If Sutherland has his way, a 24 movie will still happen!

"The film's an ongoing situation," he told us. "There's always an opportunity to do that, but Howard [Gordon] came up with an idea of a 12-episode run of this and it was an opportunity that presented itself to us first. It was a fantastic idea…if this ends up rebooting the show or causing a film to be made, so be it."

Let's see if Jack can save the day this time first, shall we?!

24: Live Another Day Finale Sneak Peek: Watch Jack and Chloe Share a Sweet Moment!

(Video embedded within article!)

Angelcurio

It's going to be hard waiting until it airs tomorrow in my country, while avoiding spoilers. Will definitiely watch the whole series once this ends.

B.K.

I hope they have a definite ending for the show tonight. I don't want an open ending, like the last few seasons. If it has a real ending, I would be okay with this being the end of the series.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
can't believe its been 11 weeks since 24 started again, I think out of the 12 episodes I only disliked 1

bndadm

This has been my first and for all we know the last time with the 24 NeoGAF live viewing community. Thank you everyone for making this such a blast! It has been an honor...

sw26

I just can't see them 'definitively' ending the series tonight. I reckon they'll leave it open as per season 8.

In saying that, I wouldn't mind a clear ending, despite how much I've loved having the show back.

I just realized that I'm at work and I get off at 9pm. I either: miss the first 10 mins of the show since I'll be on my way home or wait until tomorrow to watch -_-.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Does anybody else hope that like nothing gets resolved so they have to have another season (and that season has to start off crazy :p)

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Ack, I know it's wrong of me to think this, but I really hope this tornado warning for a completely different state than where I live that is taking up 8/9ths of the screen isn't going to be going on through the whole episode.

Top Bottom