• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360-GAF Grand Theft Auto V Crew Thread

Can appoint someone else as crew leader?
I could try to make an second 360 crew im pretty much 24/7 behind a pc.

But my playtime will drop pretty fast over a month when i have to focus on school project.

I'm just putting it out there, not sure how NeoGAF works with cross-promotion so correct me if it's frowned upon/bannable offense but I'll just mention it for now. If you guys want another forum I go to made a crew [name and ranks are Arrested Development-based]. If you just want a crew you're welcome to join we only have 6 members so far.

But if a second GAF 360 crew is made I'll join as well. If there's no multiple-crew restriction that is.

FFFUUUUUU, I apparently had an invite waiting for me, it just appeared when I fruitlessly tried to get through the first tutorial race again. It never showed up on the social club webpage, and I was checking incessantly. The broken online in this game is kicking my ass.

Billen

Banned
I sent a request earlier, with a personal message, but it seems that the crew is full. The public games are AWFUL.

Fordzilla

Requested invite.
Social Club: Fordzilla2011
Live: Pervman

Also, I'm not sure what difference it makes, but I only see a "Max Payne 3" tab on that crew page. Nothing for GTA V.

Requested invite.
Social Club: Fordzilla2011
Live: Pervman

Also, I'm not sure what difference it makes, but I only see a "Max Payne 3" tab on that crew page. Nothing for GTA V.

It's the same for every crew I've noticed, I'm assuming over time the crew site will update with GTA things.

I've invited all to join, if you didn't get one just let me know, since I can't actually play GTA online, i'm going off to play poker.

i've woke up incredibly drunk with a lot of money in my pocket, checked to see who requested an invite, theres about 20-30 of you.

I've tried to invite all, but i might of missed someone on the list. If you didn't get an invite - let me know, everyone else respond to invite. :)

I can't update OP so for everyone else, there is an overspill crew since GAF street is full. Second crew (the better) is GAF Bay which can be found here.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gaf_bay

PS if you post here, make sure you have requested an invite on Rockstar social so I can easily find you, some of you have just posted here, nearly missed you.

Kikarian

i've woke up incredibly drunk with a lot of money in my pocket, checked to see who requested an invite, theres about 20-30 of you.

I've tried to invite all, but i might of missed someone on the list. If you didn't get an invite - let me know, everyone else respond to invite. :)

I can't update OP so for everyone else, there is an overspill crew since GAF street is full. Second crew (the better) is GAF Bay which can be found here.

PS if you post here, make sure you have requested an invite on Rockstar social so I can easily find you, some of you have just posted here, nearly missed you.
Request sent.

SC: Kikarian
GT: DodgeAnon

Sent an invite.

GT: Cyborgmatt
SC: Cyborgmatt

Ohwiseone

Social club: Mitchsc
GT:BattingTITAN

Request sent :)

GolazoDan

How's this gonna work anyway, we gonna organise times to play or whatever? Obviously not everyone can get on at the moment because *Rockstar*, hopefully get some games going later on though!

Jhoan

I'm in NeoGang and GAF Street but I'm about to make GAF St my main Crew as bad ass as NeoGang's logo is. I need some folks to roll with. Was playing with Computers Putin earlier.

FAO Gaf Bay, having trouble uploading emblems to crew page, something I whipped up in a few minutes, what do you think?

mhXvQ4K.png

Top Bottom