• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360-GAF Grand Theft Auto V Crew Thread

Scooby

Is it possible to change my crew tag? I made my crew back when MP3 released and can't find an option to change it :^(

i've woke up incredibly drunk with a lot of money in my pocket, checked to see who requested an invite, theres about 20-30 of you.

I've tried to invite all, but i might of missed someone on the list. If you didn't get an invite - let me know, everyone else respond to invite. :)

I can't update OP so for everyone else, there is an overspill crew since GAF street is full. Second crew (the better) is GAF Bay which can be found here.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gaf_bay

PS if you post here, make sure you have requested an invite on Rockstar social so I can easily find you, some of you have just posted here, nearly missed you.

Sent a request, GT/ID: KidInsomnia

Just requested an invite. Great idea on organizing a crew, I haven't delved into GTA Online yet because I'm still playing the story mode but once I do (and once it's working properly!), I look forward to some fun antics online

Gamertag: stalliondc22

Dreamseller

Neo Member
GAF Bay request sent

Gt: Duke1986
Social: Duke1986

Currently have no character since it got deleted. Will create a new one after the update drops.

Gaz_RB

Everyone I've played with in GAF Street has been awesome. Thanks for being awesome.

Has the leader of GAF Street gone through and tried to figure out who is in the crew but not playing GTAO? If they haven't had a chance, I could do it. I'd like to get in some people here who are playing but can't get into the crew because it's full.

StUnNeR H2K

Has the leader of GAF Street gone through and tried to figure out who is in the crew but not playing GTAO?

This would be great to clean up, especially those that haven't played.

Is the crew size limited to 300 I guess? I've seen larger crews.

Also do we have a set weekly time to meet and do something regularly? Most times I hop on I miss a lot of the group stuff.

Top Bottom