• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial GAF Madden 13 Franchise Trade Thread

rinse82

I wouldn't mind trading out of the #1 overall spot to move down in the first and pick up an extra pick or two.

LiveWire

32 - 12 is 20, frenchie.

He's thinking 16 teams make the playoffs. It's subliminal cause he's hoping the Niners will still qualify when they go back to the basement of the NFC West.

Free safety, but he's playing corner in real life lolz. Was a corner in college.

Shit, maybe I should play him as corner!

Hmm. How old is he? I may need an eventual replacement for Reed or I could slide him to SS.

Rorschach

He's thinking 16 teams make the playoffs. It's subliminal cause he's hoping the Niners will still qualify when they go back to the basement of the NFC West.

Hmm. How old is he? I may need an eventual replacement for Reed or I could slide him to SS.

30 years young. Prime time for safeties!

Rorschach

Rodgers for

Carson Palmer
First Round pick
Second Round pick
Third Round pick
Fourth Round pick
Sixth Round pick
Seventh Round pick

Mrbob

I don't know what is more shameful. Eznark unloading Rodgers from his team for a second straight year or FMT going after him!

Guess Frenchie wants to live what could have been.

eznark

Banned
I don't know what is more shameful. Eznark unloading Rodgers from his team for a second straight year or FMT going after him!

Second straight year? I unloaded him in season three last time. So this would be like 5 seasons later bitch.

Also it's not like I am actively trying to do so.

Rorschach

FMT are you going to block draft day trades? That would suck. Someone might want to move down (like Soka) or up if they see someone they want or if no one they want is there. No time to GATHER UP 8 VOTES

FMT are you going to block draft day trades? That would suck. Someone might want to move down (like Soka) or up if they see someone they want or if no one they want is there. No time to GATHER UP 8 VOTES

No I will not. No holds barred on draft day guys.... As long as it involves a pick!

anyone interested in Parys Haralson? Here are his stats:

OVR - 86
Tak- 83
Pow - 74
Spd - 81
Awr - 85
Acc - 93
Agi - 84
Pmv - 84
Fmv - 90
Block shedding - 80
Pursuit - 93
Play rec - 85

2013 cap hit - $4.23 mil

Pretty good stats, actually. Thought they rated his arm lower.

Nah, he's decent. Flacco's number are a bit better in mid range and actually slightly lower in deep accuracy. Flacco is, however, younger. :jnc

If I can manage to get a decent receiver and another guard in the draft, I should, in theory, have a pretty decent offense. Defense is solid, just need to build some depth there.

Rorschach

Nah, he's decent. Flacco's number are a bit better in mid range and actually slightly lower in deep accuracy. Flacco is, however, younger. :jnc

Yeah, that's the thing... not a huge improvement in age lol But you could probably boost him. That's not "decent." Those are good stats. Well, maybe since I don't use Play Action at all.

For comparison's sake, here's Flacco's numbers:

Overall
Throw Power
Short Throw Accuracy
Medium Throw Accuracy
Deep Throw Accuracy
Throw on the Run
Play Action
Awareness

I tend to run play action a bit when I can get T-Rich going so Flacco should help there.

LJ11

What kind of hit are you going to take by moving him? And what kind of return are you looking for?

It's the same as if I cut him right? So, 1.16M.

I'd probably be looking for at least 2nd round/3rd round pick (depending on a team's positioning combined with either a mid level player in a position of need (G, DT, or CB) or a late round draft pick.

I'm certainly not in a rush to move him but if I can get decent value, I will. Otherwise, I'll just have a good backup this year and he still has 3 years left on his deal so I could try to move him again next offseason.

For now, I'm going to bed so anyone who might be interested can mull it over.

Nightz

I may not make it to the draft, so I may be willing to trade my picks. I have the 9th pick. Looking for CB, MLB, SS, and O-line help. Just putting it out there, but who knows, I may just keep the picks and let the CPU handle business!

BigAT

Given that I missed free agency, my team is a bit lacking at the moment.

Looking for:
O-line (LT, LG, C)
LBs

Sokantish

I'll look through my roster for the people you two wanted, but just so people know I'm pretty much willing to trade anyone on my team for some picks. Except Harvin! I don't know if I have anyone good on my team except for Harvin though

I may not make it to the draft, so I may be willing to trade my picks. I have the 9th pick. Looking for CB, MLB, SS, and O-line help. Just putting it out there, but who knows, I may just keep the picks and let the CPU handle business!

I have CB Antoine Winfield OVR 87 MCV 83, ZCV 90, PRC 97, PRS 94, PUR 96

It is the last year of his contract and it's 9.91m

Mrbob

Based CPU won't let you down. I have full confidence in the CPU to get the players I want!

Top Bottom