• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial GAF Madden 13 Franchise Trade Thread

livewire the trade has been approved! i proposed it but i guess trade accepting isn't working until i advance to the next stage so be sure to accept it before the draft starts! otherwise the deal is obviously off since i wont have the pick!

Mrbob

Enzark, now that you have your QB of the future I know you want poutface as a back up.

My entire draft plus Cutler for Godgers.

Colasante

I know a lot of people were looking for Center help, so I'll put C Lyle Sendlein on the block. He's pretty awesome, I put him anywhere on the line and his stats stay solid. I'd keep him but I still need help at CB, ROLB, and WR.

Sendlein has 88 run block, 88 pass block, 86 impact blocking, and 82 strength. Is 80 overall.

Mrbob

I know a lot of people were looking for Center help, so I'll put C Lyle Sendlein on the block. He's pretty awesome, I put him anywhere on the line and his stats stay solid. I'd keep him but I still need help at CB, ROLB, and WR.

Sendlein has 88 run block, 88 pass block, 86 impact blocking, and 82 strength. Is 80 overall.

Age, contract, and what are you looking for sir. I know you say you want players, but do you want picks to get your own or another roster guy?

Colasante

Age, contract, and what are you looking for sir. I know you say you want players, but do you want picks to get your own or another roster guy?

29 years of age
2013- $2.4M
2014- $2.85M
2015- $3M

I'm looking for a right outside linebacker, cornerback, or wide receiver.

Top Bottom