• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial GAF Madden 13 Franchise Trade Thread

Nope. I could do Wells & Vonnie Holliday for McCourty.

You know you want to build, eat the cap hit and free up that 9 mil for the next few seasons! You'd also give me 2 starting FSU DEs with a rookie FSU DE backing them up :D

Derrick Morgan, McCourty, and my 2nd round pick for Wells and Dockett.

Colasante

You know you want to build, eat the cap hit and free up that 9 mil for the next few seasons! You'd also give me 2 starting FSU DEs with a rookie FSU DE backing them up :D

Derrick Morgan, McCourty, and my 2nd round pick for Wells and Dockett.

I don't want Derrick Morgan, he stinks! I also don't want to give up Dockett because he's a beast. I only wanted McCourty because I like his twin brother.

I don't want Derrick Morgan, he stinks! I also don't want to give up Dockett because he's a beast. I only wanted McCourty because I like his twin brother.

You have 3 good DEs! free the one you're paying the most, I think it's what the Cardinals need. You're in the NFC West, look at FMTs team. It's all about the future for you.

Cards get:
McCourty
1st Round pick

Titans get:
Dockett
Wells
5th Round pick

Colasante

You have 3 good DEs! free the one you're paying the most, I think it's what the Cardinals need.

Cards get:
McCourty
1st Round pick

Titans get:
Dockett
Wells
5th Round pick

Noooope. I'm not giving up my smarting RE and HB for a 3rd CB. You'll have to peddle your wares elsewhere.

damn dude you would have had 3 1st round picks next year and freed up a 50+ M contract. Talk about being able to build a bad ass team.. :p

I sent the other trade. Don't accept until it's approved style.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DT Mike Patterson 87 OVR
4 years 3 mil per (Great Contract)

Want: Picks, FS/SS

BigAT

[DT] Chris Canty - 89 OVR (Strength 86, Power Moves 86, Block Shedding 90, Pursuit 84, Play Recognition 80, Tackle 88)

DCX

DCX
Atlanta Falcon players on the block!

DT 93 Jonathan Babineaux
HB 84 Micheal Turner
HB 80 Jaquizz Rodgers
RG 82 Garrett Reynolds
LT 82 Will Svitek
DE 93 John Abraham
MLB 78 Akeem Dent
LOLB 82 Stephen Nicholas

Make offers. These guys i'm willing to move for the right price. Not that i'm moving every single one of them lol

DCX

eznark

Banned
You turned your back on our deal?! You'll live to regret this!

Just making sure everyone knows he is available. As union rep I can't be seen as too close to the former commish.

Also, Woodson is actually available. Late Second rounder and he is yours. 100 awr 100 intelligence!

GCQuinton

Panthers looking to move into bottom half of the Top 10. Willing to swap 1sts and give up my second along with a player depending on who it is, so make me an offer if interested.

Just making sure everyone knows he is available. As union rep I can't be seen as too close to the former commish.

Also, Woodson is actually available. Late Second rounder and he is yours. 100 awr 100 intelligence!

no one is giving you a 2nd rounder for kap. only i can give you the best value!

Rorschach

My wares for those that don't read the OP!

[FB] Marcel Reece (93) - TE/WR/FB/RB hybrid player
[RB] Darren McFadden (92) - Fast RB that can catch and run
[TE] Ed Dickson (86) - Vertical threat TE. 52 receptions on the year, 10 tds, 816 yards
[CB] Ron Bartell (84) - 91 mcv, 85 zcv, 88 prs

LukeSmith

Adrian Peterson, if the price is right
  • 96 speed
  • 97 agility
  • 97 accel
  • 97 elusive
  • 95 carry
  • 87 trucking
  • 95 spin
  • 97 stiff arm
  • 92 juke

Nightz

Looking to trade:
  • Robert Meachem
  • Any of my picks
Looking for a good SS to partner with Eric Weddle. Some other positions that would be nice (but not really high priority) are WR, CB and DT.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mike Vick is on the block. Though I'm not giving him away for free so don't even come at me with weak offers. I have no problems keeping him.

Looking for:
Draft Picks
Safety
Linebacker

DCX

DCX
Mike Vick is on the block. Though I'm not giving him away for free so don't even come at me with weak offers. I have no problems keeping him.

Looking for:
Draft Picks
Safety
Linebacker
Is Pharaoh Phillips on his way out of Baltimore after one season?!?!

Top Bottom