• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

Mrbob

Zep I sent you a PM. Think it over let me know via PM what you think. Go big or go home I say! LJ has inspired me.

DCX I'm gonna send you something soon.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Also Quentin Mikell is on the trading block. 81 SS. Looking for an equally rated DB or inside LB

Nightz

c_ochocinco_082009_blog.jpg

Ochocinco is on the block. He makes an excellent kicker!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB3 said:
Also Quentin Mikell is on the trading block. 81 SS. Looking for an equally rated DB or inside LB

Scratch that. Both Quentin Mikell (81) SS and Quentin Demps (84) FS are on the block.

Looking for DB's or LB's. Draft picks are a possibility too.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I have an extra kicker thanks to the time limit draft screwing me in the third round. If anyone wants to trade for Jay Feely, let me know. I need another CB or WR.

Fifty

I know OL isn't the most popular position, but I have a 81 (or 80, if you want a young guy) rated center up for trade. I'd be interested in depth at CB or LB.

Matt Birk (went to Harvard!)

mattbirk_492x3251-370x244.jpg

Birk has promised to donate his brain to science once he is deceased

or

David Hale (Might be related to the Techno Viking)

6F7C4BBADF6E45B4A7B1C5B1ABA2D574.ashx

He is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He served a religious mission in the Dominican Republic from 2002-2004 and speaks fluent Spanish.

If you have a mid to high 70's C, it's a worthy upgrade! Give me a defensive player, and I'll give you a center who plays every down and is either ready to die for you, and give you his brain, or one who puts religious pressure on others and knows Spanish.

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
I know OL isn't the most popular position, but I have a 81 (or 80, if you want a young guy) rated center up for trade. I'd be interested in depth at CB or LB.

Matt Birk (went to Harvard!)

mattbirk_492x3251-370x244.jpg

or

David Hale (He's from Utah, so you know he's cool)

He is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He served a religious mission in the Dominican Republic from 2002-2004 and speaks fluent Spanish.

If you have a mid to high 70's C, it's a worth upgrade! Give me a nickel back and I'll give you a center who plays every down and either knows Latin or Spanish.
I would do it, but i can only offer Chris Owens. Good man defender, fast, great accel. Very definition of a nickel back. The problem is he is only rated 70.

LiveWire

Hale is a great pickup, but I don't have the spare depth at those two positions to trade for him...and I guess draft picks are out of the question? :(

LiveWire

Chris Cooley TE (OVR 92) is on the block.

87 AWR (Awareness)
92 CTH (Catching)
93 RTE (Route Running)
89 CIT (Catch in Traffic)
88 RLS (Release)
85 JMP (Jumping)

Looking for Linebackers (of any type).

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
Hale is a great pickup, but I don't have the spare depth at those two positions to trade for him...and I guess draft picks are out of the question? :(
Same issue i have, i'd offer Owens and a draft pick but some won't want to deal picks if some won't be here next season to use them...

DCX

Top Bottom