• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea too bad this isn't real life :( If I still give up a ton of points, I think I'll retire from Madden forever :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:
We'll see about that.

You beat me by 1 point last game with shit my shit secondary and I picked off Manning 3 times our first game, we will see!

My offense takes a dip, Lee Evans is now my best WR, but it all comes down to Bjoern.

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
You beat me by 1 point last game with shit my shit secondary and I picked off Manning 3 times our first game, we will see!

My offense takes a dip, Lee Evans is now my best WR, but it all comes down to Bjoern.

I like the confidence, I like it.

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
I like the confidence, I like it.

:lol

I'll also be blitzing a ton more!

NFL-Texans-Colts.jpg

BigAT

BigAT said:
On the block:

Greg Jennings (WR) - 93

Anthony Smith (SS) -76
Josh Barrett (FS) - 71 (90 SPD)
Brandon Underwood (CB) - 70

I'll listen to all offers for Jennings. For the other three players, looking for similar depth along the D-line or LB, or later round picks.

For the new page.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
after being mistaken as Smokey, i have the following up for trade. The 3rd pick in the draft, ATLs second rounder. I need a TE, LB and or WR/SS.

DCX
I'm interested. How about my TE Beckum, my SS Johnson, and my LB Boley?

Let me know if it's okay with you and I will propose to the commishes.

Thanks bro.

Mrbob

Wow, Daw actually got a 90 rated MLB *and* a 84 rated QB for the number 11 pick? Damn, I would have went after the number one pick with that kind of trade bait :lol 11 is way too low. Seriously, that is one of the most ridiculous trades of all time I've seen. How did my Moss deal get denied last season when this one went through? :lol Commishes ruled by NFC teams, all of them scared of me getting Moss. :( I love how my division opponents can get crazy trades approved to improve their team but I can't. That's fine, now I'll have to double down on all my strategies again before season 4 begins!

Is LJ giving up for the next season and going the all rookie route? :/ That is an insane trade.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Mrbob said:
Wow, Daw actually got a 90 rated MLB *and* a 84 rated QB for the number 11 pick? Damn, I would have went after the number one pick with that kind of trade bait :lol 11 is way too low. Seriously, that is one of the most ridiculous trades of all time I've seen. How did my Moss deal get denied last season when this one went through? :lol Commishes ruled by NFC teams, all of them scared of me getting Moss. :(

Is LJ giving up for the next season and going the all rookie route? :/ That is an insane trade.

I know, this is a really bad move on LJ's part. I mean, Moss garnered a #2 and #34 overall, all by himself. 2 Bankable starters for a #11?

Hey LJ, want the #12 pick? All I need is 2 85+ rated players!

Mrbob

Well between his trade with Matrix and now this he has a ton of high draft picks to use. He has the 10 and 11 now.

Livewire, lets talk trade! I get home around 4:30 CST. We need to try and complete a deal for your number 8 pick. Sinister, Lions owner if you are around I'm interested in it too. Denogg or Striker, lets talk potential trade too! :D

LiveWire

Mrbob said:
Livewire, lets talk trade! I get home around 4:30 CST. We need to try and has out a deal for your number 8 pick.

LaRon Landry and Brian Urlacher. LJ established a good trend. Awaiting your approval and we'll ship your order!

Mrbob

Hahaha this is what I was afraid of. :/ I'll tell you what, give me the number 1 pick and I'll let you beat me one time in MLB.

LiveWire

Mrbob said:
Hahaha this is what I was afraid of. :/ I'll tell you what, give me the number 1 pick and I'll let you beat me one time in MLB.

Seriously, that's about all you have on your roster that I can make use of. Good luck negotiating for a top 10 pick with your ammo.

Mrbob

I know that is the issue. I was actually willing to part with one guy, but there is no way I can afford parting with two. Damn you LJ. :lol

Player + pick or multi picks might be an option though!

LiveWire

Mrbob said:
I know that is the issue. I was actually willing to part with one guy, but there is no way I can afford parting with two. Damn you LJ. :lol

Player + pick or multi picks might be an option though!

The Redskins front office reviews every offer it receives, no matter how crazy.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Wow, Daw actually got a 90 rated MLB *and* a 84 rated QB for the number 11 pick? Damn, I would have went after the number one pick with that kind of trade bait :lol 11 is way too low. Seriously, that is one of the most ridiculous trades of all time I've seen. How did my Moss deal get denied last season when this one went through? :lol Commishes ruled by NFC teams, all of them scared of me getting Moss. :( I love how my division opponents can get crazy trades approved to improve their team but I can't. That's fine, now I'll have to double down on all my strategies again before season 4 begins!

My thoughts exactly. Then my trade for a high spot gets denied because "LJ gave more for the #11". I'm sorry LJ sold the farm and that I am interested in a fair trade. Unfortunately, from here on out every trade is going to be graded on the "LJ Curve". :|

Rorschach

Don't be hating on LJ. Trent isn't even all that good. He's got good accuracy for anything shallow, but he has like 80 THP.

What's interesting is he now has double picks in every round and #10,#11, #27 in the first round. Must be a deep draft for his needs. :D

This is a perfect time to take advantage of people thinking it's the last season. ;)

I gave up a lot to move up too

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Don't be hating on LJ. Trent isn't even all that good. He's got good accuracy for anything shallow, but he has like 80 THP.

What's interesting is he now has double picks in every round and #10,#11, #27 in the first round. Must be a deep draft for his needs. :D

This is a perfect time to take advantage of people thinking it's the last season. ;)

I gave up a lot to move up too
What's the point of loading up on draft picks when it has been proven that we have no control over the progression, regardless of how many seasons we play?

Broken fantasy players aside, of course.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
What's the point of loading up on draft picks when it has been proven that we have no control over the progression, regardless of how many seasons we play?
Because those top guys (first round) tend to all be money in the bag in terms of progression. The only one I can think of that wasn't is Alain. Look at those sweet ass safeties/CBs last year and the WRs/QBs the year before. Totally worth it. This year doesn't seem as deep to me, but I've only been looking at a couple of positions.

And even without progression, some of them are so overrated it doesn't matter. They won't regress.

[edit] Oh yeah, there are some great backs this year too and those are guaranteed upgrades without exception.

Zep

Banned
Yea, my door is closing by tonight for the #2 pick...Its time to start thinking about how the team is gonna run altogether.
Go with what I have.

89 Throw Power 91 Throw Accuracy Short
92 Throw Accuracy Mid 94 Throw Accuracy Deep
82 Play Action

92 Speed 86 Agility
99 Trucking
97 Carrying

88 Speed 86 Agility
76 Tackle 83 Power Moves
89 Finesse Moves 82 Block Shedding
81 Zone Coverage 94 Pursuit

Can't go wrong!

daw840

Zep said:
Yea, my door is closing by tonight for the #2 pick...Its time to start thinking about how the team is gonna run altogether.
Go with what I have.

89 Throw Power 91 Throw Accuracy Short
92 Throw Accuracy Mid 94 Throw Accuracy Deep
82 Play Action

92 Speed 86 Agility
99 Trucking
97 Carrying

88 Speed 86 Agility
76 Tackle 83 Power Moves
89 Finesse Moves 82 Block Shedding
81 Zone Coverage 94 Pursuit

Can't go wrong!

:lol :lol For a second I thought these were all stats for some sort of terminator QB.

Rorschach

daw840 said:
:lol :lol For a second I thought these were all stats for some sort of terminator QB.
That would be like the one my friend used to make and name after himself. Yeah, I know you played QB in HS, that doesn't make you 99 speed, 99thp, 99 tha! "But maybe I could have been, you don't know!"

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
That would be like the one my friend used to make and name after himself. Yeah, I know you played QB in HS, that doesn't make you 99 speed, 99thp, 99 tha! "But maybe I could have been, you don't know!"

:lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:

You know, there's always this kickass HB in every version of NCAA that has the same name as myself. I never understood why, until now.

Top Bottom