• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

pDTUBeP.jpg

Quoting for the next page :D.

why the fuck is everyone in this fucking thread such a fucking loser

jesus fucking christ do you guys have no better things to spend your money on than pedophile moeshit anime #5000?

well i'm not wrong. if you really don't think these moe shows and what have you are aimed at people that spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on the blurays, figures, etc., then i don't know what to say.

They're not.

They're aimed at people spending yen :p

Seriously why the fuck are anime DVDs/Blurays so expensive?

cause i read you can also RENT the shows for like 100-200 yen a pop.

so why spend all those yen?

i'd pay like $80 for a japanese studio ghibli bluray, but those come with like a million audio and subtitle options

so watching gamesdonequick.com twitch ad about meth, people watching TV and one guys on the ground dying they say "this isn't what normally happens"

I just keep thinking it is if you're watching moe anime

another504.jpg

(I can't find gif form sorry)

no i mean when the shows are like airing

from what i've read, they don't do repeats on the network that the show is airing as it's airing, which is why anime that run for like 50000000000000000000 episodes have lots of filler episodes and clip show episodes are common with anime

why is that? why don't they just repeat episodes if they're catching up with the manga or whatever?

Top Bottom