• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

ughxusu.jpg

inafking

It's funny, these days I wish I could go back to school. Simpler times. XD

I've somewhat mixed feelings: I used to get bullied frequently but life was simpler as you say.

Sometimes I ask myself why did I study software development...and the sad thing is I'm not the only one (^_^;)

One of the most serious problems is that in Gantt charts they almost always don't include learning times. Project managers/leaders/architect just choose whatever they feel that makes them comfy and impose it on the developers who just have to make do with the assigned time to do the work and spend time learning.

The other serious risk is when the requirements and analysis is vague which could result in doing something completely different from what the customer wanted. (which is somewhat the situation I'm on).

pls sb send a Mio-hug! (つˆ⌣ˆ)つ

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I've somewhat mixed feelings: I used to get bullied frequently but life was simpler as you say.

Sometimes I ask myself why did I study software development...and the sad thing is I'm not the only one (^_^;)

One of the most serious problems is that in Gantt charts they almost always don't include learning times. Project managers/leaders/architect just choose whatever they feel that makes them comfy and impose it on the developers who just have to make do with the assigned time to do the work and spend time learning.

The other serious risk is when the requirements and analysis is vague which could result in doing something completely different from what the customer wanted. (which is somewhat the situation I'm on).

*chibi Miku hugs*

Vtf3PKL.gif

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

e1yUB.jpg

inafking

She's the cure for me.
My astrological sign is Cancer the Crab

So you're Death Mask?

My zodiac sign is Leo the Lion and my personaliy should be like Ricchan's but my birthday lies right to the last day of the Leo sign range (August 22), so I've more traits of Virgo (usually shy I used to be a lot shyer than now). Now I usually talk with my workmates and wear clothes with subtle animu references.

I'm still not the partying type, I'm much more the homebody type so that why I like Mio so much.

I also used to be very coddled when I was a kid so I understand Mio perfectly (and I still live with my parents (^_^;) )
Pi9togu.jpg

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Not exactly a Mio hug but thanks anyway (^_-)

About what we're studying right now I'm studying japanese. I'm a freshman on the course and I've been getting perfect scores except for one where I made a stupid mistake (forgot to write down the dakuten for 2 words: I got 9/10 points instead). 残念!

It is the first person view of Mio!
or Mugi

I always wanted to learn Japanese so I can watch anime without focusing so much on the bottom of the screen.

inafking

It is the first person view of Mio!
or Mugi

I always wanted to learn Japanese so I can watch anime without focusing so much on the bottom of the screen.

It's like if I were Mio's older brother (11 year difference o_O )...then I would be Chet's brother in law (((( ;°Д°))))

About learning japanese I'm just studying because my goal is to work and make a life there. I don't care if it's stressing since in my very country things can get stressing as hell sometimes so I've that experience. The advanteges are better pay, better health system and almost no crime: Here it has been getting pretty dangerous. There have been a lot of cases where people get their vehicles stolen right in front of the entrance of their houses. It's you against 4 or more assholes with guns.

Top Bottom