• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

D3RANG3D

1xclzsM.jpg

I mean, let's be honest. K-On as a franchise is basically dead and there's nothing left to talk about.

There won't be a season 3, no more manga (and sorry, but the College and High School manga weren't that good), anything left to discuss is like 'hey did you see that figure?' 'yeah looks good, i might preorder', which isn't much.

You can't really discuss the show because everyone here has already seen it (or they're like me and won't watch it, I just read the manga), so there's not much to discuss when it comes to media.

And no one ever talks about the manga even though it's BETTER because it's shorter and I read the whole series in a few hours.

Edit: Really, all I'm saying is, if we want this community to remain active, we should all put more effort into our posts. Not like 'EVERY POST MUST BE THREE PARAGRAPHS ABOUT MUGI'S EYEBROWS' but like, more than just a random gif. Inafking's post is a good example, it's like one sentence, but it's actually bringing up a topic to the thread.

I think that's fair, isn't it?

Why do you feel the need to remind us of this on almost a monthly basis?

If you find the stuff here stale or just not worth discussing there are many other threads to keep you busy on this forum.

Top Bottom