• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

You and spy are going to date? : O

tumblr_m00do90BWU1rn9yjto1_500.gif

StayDead

Didn't Palutena and Emi hook up or were they together beforehand?

EDIT: I realise they've not been here since before I think I even came here.

Josephl64

oh didn't expect romance when I decided to do my daily lurking. Thought it was going to be more Aiko and "lewd"

anyways, I am slowly getting my MAL in order...not sure if I"ll watch more than Kancolle, Akatsuki no Yona, Nanatsu no Taizai, Sengoku Musou, and One Piece this season.

GrandHusk

oh didn't expect romance when I decided to do my daily lurking. Thought it was going to be more Aiko and "lewd"

anyways, I am slowly getting my MAL in order...not sure if I"ll watch more than Kancolle, Akatsuki no Yona, Nanatsu no Taizai, Sengoku Musou, and One Piece this season.
I'll only watch kancolle, parasite, your lie in April , shirobako and jojo.
Yeah, I don't think we have any grills.
Our only official grill is banned.

Josephl64

I'll only watch kancolle, parasite, your lie in April , shirobako and jojo.

Our only official grill is banned.

I've tried recommending Akatsuki no Yona, but most everybody don't even try when they see shoujo is one of its genres. Shame since it was my fave last season, and might still be this season

Yay make sure you post impressions of Sengoku Musou. I really enjoyed the OVA that came with the ps4 game.

oh and I'll try out Akatsuki for you.

As someone who has never watched this series before, but would like to get into it, what would be the best legal means for checking it out?

I was looking on amazon for some of the box sets, and while DVD for vol 1 seems to be reasonably price...the blu-ray is ridiculously more expensive =/ Is this a show that would benefit from the blu-ray version?

Besides ordering a physical copy, are there other means? I noticed it's not on crunchyroll, but is it available anywhere else perhaps?

GrandHusk

I've tried recommending Akatsuki no Yona, but most everybody don't even try when they see shoujo is one of its genres. Shame since it was my fave last season, and might still be this season
I already started watching that show I'm on chapter 3, but right now I don't have the time to see so many animes.

Others shows that I forgot were AZ and Cross Ange.

I also love all of the keions here.
:)

As someone who has never watched this series before, but would like to get into it, what would be the best legal means for checking it out?

I was looking on amazon for some of the box sets, and while DVD for vol 1 seems to be reasonably price...the blu-ray is ridiculously more expensive =/ Is this a show that would benefit from the blu-ray version?

Besides ordering a physical copy, are there other means? I noticed it's not on crunchyroll, but is it available anywhere else perhaps?

http://www.hulu.com/k-on

Use a vpn like Hola Better Internet if you're outside of America.

Check out a couple eps, and if you enjoy definitely splurge on the blus. It's a Kyoani show, so quite colorful and well done.

Oh, and welcome. :)

Josephl64

Yay make sure you post impressions of Sengoku Musou. I really enjoyed the OVA that came with the ps4 game.

oh and I'll try out Akatsuki for you.

Cool, also impressions? I'm guessing you mean in the anime OT...I never went there and am skiddish around new OTs which is why I'm basically only around k-on!. I guess I could try it out though.

I already started watching that show I'm on chapter 3, but right now I don't have the time to see so many animes.

Others shows that I forgot were AZ and Cross Ange.

I also love all of the keions here.
:)

Cross Ange seems love or hate, I follow it, and it's pretty crazy right now.

http://www.hulu.com/k-on

Use a vpn like Hola Better Internet if you're outside of America.

I would also suggest softether vpn client as well.

Cool, also impressions? I'm guessing you mean in the anime OT...I never went there and am skiddish around new OTs which is why I'm basically only around k-on!. I guess I could try it out though.

Yeah please do! If anything it'll get others to notice the series and watch. I will too.

GrandHusk

I should return to the anime OT someday.
Cross Ange seems love or hate, I follow it, and it's pretty crazy right now.
I've only keep watching it because of how crazy it can get. hehe
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Honorable mention to jowapedal and Kanon that are on hold with yona
srry Mike
until I get back to my house.

Wait Aiko is not coming back?
I don't know how to feel about this revelation. :/

Oh thanks guys! I didn't realize this would be something that hulu would have. My folks have hulu, but I've never used it before, so I can check it out there :)

GrandHusk

I've only watched the first 2 episodes on hulu so far, but it's so cute already, hehe.
Nice to see you are enjoying the show.
Are you really a warrior from the land of Hyrule?
:O
Dem some lies and you know it!!!
TUSR is giving an aura of sadness he can't even hide.

When Aiko comes back I hope she drops the drama queen act and started to be more true to herself.

She can be a good person, but is always hiding in that shell of hostility, taking jabs to other members, trying to seek attention and she'll get it but it's not going to be the attention she might be looking for, so she repites that cycle

I don't remember any besides Aiko...then again I haven't been around for many OTs

I remember Emitan, Femmeworth, Palutena, and a couple more I can't remember the user names of. although I always saw them in the IRC far more often than here.

Speaking of which, is that even a thing anymore, Chet?

Josephl64

I remember Emitan, Femmeworth, Palutena, and a couple more I can't remember the user names of. although I always saw them in the IRC far more often than here.

Speaking of which, is that even a thing anymore, Chet?

ah right, it makes sense I don't know them since I joined the K-ON! OT later on and am almost never on.

forgot we had an irc...

StayDead

Emi and Palutena from what I remember both just didn't like coming to GAF anymore if I remember rightly from IRC. I stopped going on IRC once Esura stopped since he and Heapy who quit before were the two people I spoke to the most ;_;

Top Bottom