• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Not morning now!

ib1kpfvl6bde9iusif4.gif

StayDead

I really hate when you see something a few months before, then when you go to find it when you need it you can't find it anywhere.

Trying to find my Gamecube box so I can put my unworking gamecube back in it for when I move next week but I can't find the damn box anywhere.

Emi and Palutena from what I remember both just didn't like coming to GAF anymore if I remember rightly from IRC. I stopped going on IRC once Esura stopped since he and Heapy who quit before were the two people I spoke to the most ;_;

I miss Heapy (even tho he's on twitters xD) Esura still come around?

Josephl64

Still watching and enjoying this great show ^_^ Through 10 episodes so far. Such a breath of fresh air compared to the last anime I tried to watch (sword art online) which just seem like such nonsense in comparison.

Has anyone ever played this before? I kinda like rhythm games, and am digging the music in the show

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007OR60WE/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I actually have that, I'd say it's a bit tougher than Project Diva, and definitely not as polished. It's something nice for the fans though since the songs are all there(1st season I think), and there are unlockables to be collected.

Hi all!

Back from my trip to DC, had a great time! Got a Nendo there at a awesome retro gaming shop called eStarland. My Brother wanted to show me all the retro goodies but they had a wall of amazing figures. I was not strong enough to resist at least getting something!

Hope you all had a great weekend! <3

tumblr_nh6ecyGYym1u40y76o1_r1_500.gif

ive become hooked on nendoroids

i need to find all the K-On ones now.

Yesssss <3

You're one of us now. SNK, begin the initiation ceremony.

I will prepare the test of ye ole Nendo Stand

Madao

K-On is suffering the same fate as F-Zero.

people are just leaving due to no new material

if you guys think this is bad, you should see the F-Zero time trial websites. there's like less than 10 people around and only like 4-5 that have stuck from a decade ago, including me.

if you guys think this is bad, you should see the F-Zero time trial websites. there's like less than 10 people around and only like 4-5 that have stuck from a decade ago, including me.

Gotta admire that loyalty <3 (I still love my Cleveland teams that haven't won hit in 50 years.)

TUSR

Banned

CGN is that you?!

Least there's a new member like me joining in ^_^

TUSR

Banned
not quite but i'm his sempai since i was doing F-Zero Time Trial before he even had the games.

Hes pretty good, I take it you know Naegleria?

Cause you never on.

Mumble, TeamSpeak, IRC, Skype, Facebook, etc

Too many people use too many different chat programs.

Tomorrow I should have returned to my house, if I buy a new mic I can start skyping with ya

No Grey's Anatomy though

Attending Dr. TUSR, and Resident Dr. GrandHusk.

Top Bottom