• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Wii Fit Trainer. Really stocked as I've been looking for her forever and didn't want to spend 50 for just her.

Also, yeah, I think that's the last miracle for the Seahawks, can see the Patriots taming them.

Yeah. Looks like I'll be skipping this SB and watch the commercials on YouTube.

Madao

Hes pretty good, I take it you know Naegleria?

i know about pretty much anyone who plays F-Zero and submits times atm.

there's the big shots like CGN, Yazzo, WMJ, Ed. there's other players such as Naegleria, yoshifan, AKC and many others that play GX mostly and also a couple of japanese players that just submit times.

You dragged me here, does that mean I'm stuck here forever too? D:

Yes!

HGwHqJV.gif

TUSR

Banned
I did about 6 hours of homework today... I'm going to watch so much K-On tomorrow and lay in bed.

And cry myself to sleep after the movie.

StayDead

Start now if you have a lot, no joke. Also get a LOT of big cardboard boxes since figure boxes take up a huge amount of space and if scales are involved it's very hard to pack them neatly.

I'm now at the phase of having most things packed but having no room or boxes (which should be sorted tomorrow) to manage to pack everything else and I'm getting really nervous.

I'm moving in with my Dad but I'm so scared I'm not going to get on living with him or I'm going to miss my current house too much. I know moving would've been unavoidable for me in the future anyway, but having to leave the only house I've ever known and the house my Dad was born in (been in my family for 60 years since it was built) is a really frightening prospect. Every single memory, atleast good memory is mostly here. x_x

Start now if you have a lot, no joke. Also get a LOT of big cardboard boxes since figure boxes take up a huge amount of space and if scales are involved it's very hard to pack them neatly.

I'm now at the phase of having most things packed but having no room or boxes (which should be sorted tomorrow) to manage to pack everything else and I'm getting really nervous.

I'm moving in with my Dad but I'm so scared I'm not going to get on living with him or I'm going to miss my current house too much. I know moving would've been unavoidable for me in the future anyway, but having to leave the only house I've ever known and the house my Dad was born in (been in my family for 60 years since it was built) is a really frightening prospect. Every single memory, atleast good memory is mostly here. x_x

Hope it all works out. I have moved a lot in my life (Military family) it's something that takes getting used to.

I saved a few of my Ami boxes from the big orders. My boxes fit in a little over two of them. Luckly my work has tons of boxes so I can grab more when I need them.

Top Bottom