• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

8TnrJoL.jpg
Cute. That outfit fits her well hehehe

Does it have me saying "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?" in it?

I wish, PS4 auto record doesn't take voice chat unless it's set up that way and by default it's not

look, the only reason it was an issue was because you tried to save yourself. if you just fell into the void like a good victim everything would have been a-ok

TUSR

Banned
I wish, PS4 auto record doesn't take voice chat unless it's set up that way and by default it's not

look, the only reason it was an issue was because you tried to save yourself. if you just fell into the void like a good victim everything would have been a-ok
I tried to save myself and got stuck in the abyss. Rip.

TUSR

Banned
(are we at appoint where you can laugh about this? I still feel bad you respawned down there instead of up near us)
Yeah I was laughing to myself 10 minutes after it happened. I wouldn't have brought it up if I was salty.

I kind of miss Destiny, but not enough to grind weapons and armor.

Too hard or too easy? I swear I saw Kirito-hawk beat it already.
too hard.
no revives, no healing, enemies 1 (2?) levels higher than you (to non-destiny players, this means you do 30% less damage and they do more damage to you)

they looked at the strats on normal and put in counters to these strats.
-Hide in the back room during ogres (a tough part)? put an invincible enemy there that 1 shot melee kills you so you can't hide there.
-snipe the enemy snipers to protect your main player? killing the enemy snipers spawns a wizard (a flying sniper that shoots sniper bullets at machine gun speed and flies around dodging sniper bullets)
-kill the boss to finish the raid? have the boss enrage at 10% life (spawn a ball that instant wipes the party in 10 seconds, spawn that ball constantly)

TUSR

Banned
too hard.
no revives, no healing, enemies 1 (2?) levels higher than you (to non-destiny players, this means you do 30% less damage and they do more damage to you)

-Hide in the back room during ogres (a tough part)? put an invincible enemy there that 1 shot melee kills you so you can't hide there.
-snipe the enemy snipers to protect your main player? killing the enemy snipers spawns a wizard (a flying sniper that shoots sniper bullets at machine gun speed and flies around dodging sniper bullets)
-kill the boss to finish the raid? have the boss enrage at 10% life (spawn a ball that instant wipes the party in 10 seconds, spawn that ball constantly)
Thats rediculous and embarrassing game design.

Tuning hard mode fights around player actions isn't the way to do it. Have an idea and implement it.

too hard.

The hell?!?!?! Who thought that was a good idea?

too hard.

Wow and was thinking of going back on Destiny at some point =/

even better: do all this hard crap and reap the rewards? it'll all be obsolete in three weeks when the next expansion hits
Yeaa...think I won't bother going back on it then, the balancing of said weapon and rewards are really messed up as well at this point =/
Just read 75% of that waifu thread. Some hilarious shit right there bwahahahaha
Best part was Cream's avy talk and where it was from.
The whole thread just went quite crazy lol

Top Bottom