• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

65th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris | Sept. 22 8e/5p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
If Nathan Fillion gets any fatter, he’s going to need his own channel. Hey, this guy doesn’t show up for work sometimes because he supposedly has a bad back. So what’s he doing in this dance routine?

DAMN, Nikke Finke going in hard.

BadTaste

Harry-Dunne-Driving-Smiling-Upset-Stomach-Dumb-and-Dumber-1994.gif

pulga

Banned
Jeff Daniels is bullshit

And Homeland won best writing? What the fuck are they smoking. Season 2 was utter dog spit

iammeiam

What the fuck is this fucking bullshit fuckfest Jeff Daniels are you fucking kidding me

I'm telling myself they felt like they had to give Sorkin's show some kind of win, and Daniels is the closest thing they could get to decent on that horrible braindead mess of a program.

Now 'Emmy award winning program, The Newsroom' is a legitimate thing. :(

Jeff Daniels continues the underdog streak tonight. It makes sense. All the categories are really stacked this year. You'd all be bitching more if Damian Lewis won again.

im still somewhat shocked The Voice beat out Amazing Race for best reality show. The Cowell-Lithgow singing shows weren't even nominated, and The Voice won. impressive

iammeiam

Could the BB people please fuck off to the BB thread with their spoilers? Thx.

Edit: Really please just pay closer attention.Pleeeeease.

Whenever someone tries to cover the Beatles, I always think of Omar:

"you come at the king, you best not miss."

Ms. Underwood is missing.

jtb

Banned
wait Jeff Daniels won best actor in a drama? dat split vote I guess

even more undeserving than Spacey though.

MIMIC

Banned
What the fuck man.

You just spoiled it for me, I was specifically watching the Emmy's first and then BB after, I figured this place would be safe.

God damnit.

That's why I avoid the Internet completely in these sorts of situations.

Way too risky :)

iammeiam

Was an accident, had two tabs open. I removed it. I'll just get off GAF for the night. Sorry.

I appreciate the edit and do understand that mistakes happen; it's more that the two spoilers in a row I think combine to be a bigger spoiler I'm trying hard not to think about right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom