• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

65th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris | Sept. 22 8e/5p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mononoke

Banned
Anna was the only actor that I thought was worthy of winning in the first half of Season 5 of Breaking Bad. So good on her.

jtb

Banned
if Danes and Lewis submitted Q&A for their acting noms, I could see both of them having a good chance (well Danes obviously moreso than Lewis) at winning.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Anybody know if Chris Evans is gonna be at the Emmys? Only reason I would tune in...

EDIT: nevermind, I remembered this is the small screen (TV) awards :(

iammeiam

Anna was the only actor that I thought was worthy of winning in the first half of Season 5 of Breaking Bad. So good on her.

I think the rest of the cast had enough material to make a strong case for their spots, but I do think 5.1 was easily Skyler's strongest season, while Paul and Cranston had better material in previous seasons.

So I'm really happy Anna Gunn received an award for her best work.

lenovox1

Nikki Finke is a nightmare.

Of course she watches The Big Bang Theory.

And her commentary is supposed to be classified as snark? I'm getting a better "live snark" experience from GAF, and she's been involved with the industry for how many millions of years now?

Mononoke

Banned
I think the rest of the cast had enough material to make a strong case for their spots, but I do think 5.1 was easily Skyler's strongest season, while Paul and Cranston had better material in previous seasons.

So I'm really happy Anna Gunn received an award for her best work.

I love the cast, I just thought the first half of 5 didn't give Paul or Cranston the material they are usually given. Whereas Gunn had some of her best work in that half. Of course I would be fine if the show got more wins (particularly, Banks).

Talon

Dave Itzkoff
Boy, will everyone who switched over to “Dexter” and “Breaking Bad” be disappointed to hear that they missed Nathan Fillion and Sarah Silverman singing for like 20 seconds.
Jon Caramanica
Think of everyone who just cancelled the series recording of “Castle” on their DVR. Just kidding — no one DVRs “Castle.”
Ether

iammeiam

Two musical numbers and reality show awards, and some kind of tribute coming up? This hour really is full of all the boring parts.

and the Emmy award for Best Pullups in a TV Series goes to:

arrowcool.gif

pulga

Banned
Him? Loved me S2 of BE but cmon, he was very one dimensional. Violent for the sake of being violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom