• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A LEGO Jaws set is releasing on August 1 for $159.99

Chuck Berry

Gold Member

JrJyXZq.jpeg

2BjujwI.jpeg

Day one with a bullet to an O2 tank

Don’t forget to watch it this weekend!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
People pay some ridiculous prices to experience some incredible foot pain for stepping on something 😂
One time I did a ~30ft barefoot Lego walk for charity, and I was genuinely surprised by how awful it was. (I was also blindfolded, walking backwards, and carrying weights.)

It didn’t help that they also poured cans of baked beans into random piles of Lego, which was so surprisingly unsettling and terrible.

One time I did a ~30ft barefoot Lego walk for charity, and I was genuinely surprised by how awful it was. (I was also blindfolded, walking backwards, and carrying weights.)

It didn’t help that they also poured cans of baked beans into random piles of Lego, which was so surprisingly unsettling and terrible.
If this is a true story, it is incredible 😂

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member

Seriously??

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Dacvak

Couldn't you just skip all that and give the money to charity? 😅
There was a donation incentive for me to do a barefoot Lego walk, and the incentive kept getting added to because it was met so quickly. So they kept adding all of these variables that I didn’t originally agree to 😂

Still, it was a fun (and fuckin horrible) time for charity lol

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23

I’m sure there’s a vod of it somewhere, the whole thing was streamed. I will not be finding that for you, though 😂

don’t tease us like this.

BlackTron

Should have chosen the hot coals.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member

I don’t think I could do 5ft. Look at this crazy son of a bitch

On Topic, this looks so cool but as with all Lego these days it’s so overpriced. If money was no object I would buy so many Lego sets.

There was a donation incentive for me to do a barefoot Lego walk, and the incentive kept getting added to because it was met so quickly. So they kept adding all of these variables that I didn’t originally agree to 😂

Still, it was a fun (and fuckin horrible) time for charity lol
Better been glad I wasn’t there. I would had easily drop extra 100 to had more stuff to it. To watch you suffer 🤣🤣

Top Bottom