• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A New Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 Trailer Drops Today

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Interesting setting, usual JRPG turnbased gameplay with a few twists, nice graphics an visual design and the redhead chick has a nice ass.

Man this could end up being a great game, can't wait to try it.

SaiyanRaoh

zapp4s3.jpeg

Though it will be in proportion to the positive buzz surrounding the game, there will be an incoming hit piece about the lack of diversity in this team. Not a single morbidly obese, purple haired, non-binary fucking weirdo in sight.

Last edited:

Brigandier

zapp4s3.jpeg

Though it will be in proportion to the positive buzz surrounding the game, there will be an incoming hit piece about the lack of diversity in this team. Not a single morbidly obese, purple haired, non-binary fucking weirdo in sight.

I can't believe there's not a single obese black transgender Eskimo in this team, Discrimination is off the charts.

Myths

I really like everything i see here, except the scales/proportions of the heads and bodies, is it me or they have huge heads and/or tiny bodies?

Probably a cutesy way of adding charm and insouciant tones so it doesn’t take itself all that serious. I would liken this to FFs < 10 having chibi models on the overworkd.

Top Bottom