• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ABC News Anchorman "shocked" after three dead bodies found in his back yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/WorldNewsTonight/donaldson_ranch_040707.html

donaldson.jpg

"Sometime today, three dead bodies were found in my back yard. You hear that? Don't fuck with me, bitches!"

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'd be shocked too.

"Damnit, you guys found those already!?"

donaldson.jpg

Is it just me or does Sam Donaldson look like Damien the antichrist from Omen 3? Those arched eyebrows, stiff toupe, and expressionless face; someone you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
mrkapawutzis said:
donaldson.jpg

Is it just me or does Sam Donaldson look like Damien the antichrist from Omen 3? Those arched eyebrows, stiff toupe, and expressionless face; someone you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.
I'm thinking he's got the spock look:
spock.jpg

Shinobi

catfish said:
I'd be shocked too.

"Damnit, you guys found those already!?"

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Gotta suck for Jimmy Kimmel...he's now got the best material he's ever had, and he won't be able to use it.

aparisi2274

(CNN) -- A 14-year-old boy was arrested Wednesday for allegedly killing his father, stepmother and stepsister on a New Mexico ranch owned by ABC newsman Sam Donaldson, authorities said.

Donaldson discovered the crime scene on the property Tuesday afternoon when he went to the home of his ranch manager.

Donaldson immediately notified authorities who found all three bodies in a shallow grave on the property.

Authorities said the murders were carried out while Donaldson was away from the ranch over the July Fourth holiday.

Cody Posey, 14, was arrested Wednesday afternoon and placed in a juvenile facility, said Lincoln County Sheriff Tom Sullivan.

Prosecutors plan to file a petition on Thursday alleging three counts of murder and four counts of tampering with evidence.

Posey is accused of killing his father, Delbert Posey, the manager of Donaldson's ranch; his stepmother; and his 14-year-old stepsister.

It was not immediately clear if prosecutors would seek to try him as an adult.

Sullivan said a search of the area "revealed the bodies of one male and two females in a shallow grave." The bodies were unearthed by the medical examiner's office early Wednesday.

ABC confirmed the details of the investigation and released a statement from Donaldson.

"My wife, Jan, and I are shocked by the apparent triple homicide that took place on our ranch in Hondo, New Mexico, sometime over the Fourth of July weekend while we were away in Santa Fe," Donaldson said.

"We understand the investigation is continuing, and we have been asked by authorities not to comment further at this time."

Donaldson, who grew up on a ranch in New Mexico, owns several thousand acres of land around Hondo, located in the south-central portion of the state, about 45 miles west of Roswell.

Donaldson raises cows and sheep on the property and has often spoken about his fondness of the land and ranching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom