• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

LiK

I think I'm gonna pass on all of JL unless there are some major improvements. Not a fan of their costumes. Maybe I'll consider Superman since I skipped out on both previous Cavill ones.

Yarbskoo

Anyone have this Batman? Is it worth getting?
WII0Xst.png

Yarbskoo

It's probably my second favorite 6" Batman figure after the Mezco one. I don't have the big set like that but the base figure is great so I can only imagine all those accessories just make it better.

I've just been watching TAS on Amazon Prime, and realized I want an animated Batman figure. I do like having plenty of accessories, so if the core figure is good I might pick it up.

I've just been watching TAS on Amazon Prime, and realized I want an animated Batman figure. I do like having plenty of accessories, so if the core figure is good I might pick it up.

Yep, I really like the main figure. You'll want a Robin and Joker to go with him. And a Gordon. And then a Harley for Joker. And then Clayface. And then the Batmobile. And then the Batwing.

God I love the BTAS line.

Yarbskoo

Yep, I really like the main figure. You'll want a Robin and Joker to go with him. And a Gordon. And then a Harley for Joker. And then Clayface. And then the Batmobile. And then the Batwing.

God I love the BTAS line.

Heh.

I'm not sure I even have room for just the one Bats.

LiK

Pretty cool they're making new figures based on BTAS. but I already own the old figures and not really into collecting a whole new line.

You're trying to get back at me for getting you to buy Ghost Rider. It's too late Halo-chan. You're one of us.

I fucking hate AoS on top of it all but I want a cool Ghost Rider. It's a mixed bag.

WAITAMINUTE.

It's back up for regular order now? What a sham.

I see one Kain Highwind figure online, but not for sale anymore.

Did I miss out, or did square ever make more than one kain model?

Rpg junkie here. I'd love for some nice rpg characters to fill my case.

Simo

Batman and Aquaman for me.

Superman will just be a rehash with a new sculpt. Wonder Women the same. Eh on Flash and Cyborg.

EDIT:

20045343_10154704366867344_4416030777419542297_o.jpg

Hot Toys about to put me in the fucking poor house with Marvel and DC alone. lol I'm still waiting on my WW from BvS to ship so unless it's some major improvement or whatever I'll skip her despite the rad base.

Likewise for Supes too since I scored the BvS one. Curious for the others and it would be cool to assemble the League.

Enthus

New to this OT, but I can't wait to see what Hot Toys has for Star Wars figures at SDCC other than Tarkin. I really want some news on the last Sandtrooper release, since that was always going to be the color pauldron I was going to buy.

By the way, is any trading discussion allowed in this thread, or is it strictly in the main BST in gaming OT? I have some stuff I feel I should probably get rid of but I feel like it will get buried in the BST thread.

New to this OT, but I can't wait to see what Hot Toys has for Star Wars figures at SDCC other than Tarkin. I really want some news on the last Sandtrooper release, since that was always going to be the color pauldron I was going to buy.

By the way, is any trading discussion allowed in this thread, or is it strictly in the main BST in gaming OT? I have some stuff I feel I should probably get rid of but I feel like it will get buried in the BST thread.

Post away, a lot of people put their collectible stuff here or cross post it here and in BST. Just never sell anything to Messi ever.

LiK

They made Superman more colorful, I think. I dunno what to think of that. I liked his darker blue in previous one.

LiK

I thought it was rumored that Superman would be in his black suit upon resurrection. Maybe they're saving that for later. I would die if he had a mullet in the movie, lol

Top Bottom