• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

dankir

Goddamn at those Ragnorok figures! They'll be my 3rd Thor, Hulk and Loki figures. This is totally a malibu stacey situation.

Will get a few of the JL figures. I still don't have a Batfleck figure, Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman most likely.

Can't wait to see what else they show off this weekend.

Goddamn at those Ragnorok figures! They'll be my 3rd Thor, Hulk and Loki figures. This is totally a malibu stacey situation.

Will get a few of the JL figures. I still don't have a Batfleck figure, Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman most likely.

Can't wait to see what else they show off this weekend.

I still only have Avengers Loki and this one is too blue for me anyway. How'd you miss BvS Batman though? You're slacking.

attachment.php

attachment.php

There's a Joker I'll buy.

NEO0MJ

so i take it unanimous theater cut was bad

and split opinion of EC,

the only thing i remember was the HT armored batman was sold out

Don't let them trick you, David. Comic movies are fucking trash and you're better off watching paint dry. I want those two hours of my life that Wonder Woman wasted.

I mean yeah? But now Icons figures are just weird cause they aren't supporting the scale and these seem to be on an even more erratic release schedule of two at a time starting next summer.

Honestly wish DCC would keep going with the classic scale and also do a 3.75" scale.
Let Mattel and other guys battle it out in the 6" range.

Wanderer5

Description says 1/10 scale and she's $70 so...

Yeah again, she is suppose to be with Harley and Ivy Artfx+. She was annouced back at wondercon.

Also, man with that price, might as well check out the Bishoujo line lol (through that Catwoman is old and expensive). Artfx+ Venom is the same price, but least he is bigger and bulkier.

Rirse

Neo Member
I got my SDCC TMNT box in today. And I immediately posed them on the old 90s playset and with some of the old figures.

iOzuX78.jpg

Yarbskoo

Figure is great but DO NOT BUY IT FOR THE BRUCE HEAD!

Nailed it,
like not only the proportion it doesn't even resemble it

Others are good though

Wish they'd do a set for TNBA Batman.

Yeah, that Bruce head is disappointing. Thankfully there are plenty of others to choose from, but it's too bad they fucked that one up.

Top Bottom