• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

LiK

Who's making it?

DF8lrhJVYAAeDq7.jpg

Synapse, i guess

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
BETTER ZOOTOPIA REVO PICS PLS

SAS JOHNNY, D4C AND FUNNY PICS PLS

There's also a new Baoh
even though the regular colored one was WonFes exclusive THANKS
and a JoJo horsie.

JfGookX.jpg

IdL3kbF.png

1upsuper

Wow,
a Figma version being announced tonight would kill me.

But of course they picked the worst variation

Saber Boob Ver. does nothing for me.
Yeah, this and the Makoto/Johanna statue have me so ambivalent. Characters I really like but with the unnecessary sexualization turned to eleven.

Maybe...I have enough Sabers already?

MAFEX quality is all over the place. The only Star Wars ones I own are the two Boba Fetts, which are incredible. The scale is closer to BS than Figuarts.
The best-looking smallish Hulk right now is the Mezco gladiator Hulk, which was shown at SDCC but is not out yet. Mezco scales to Legends damn near exactly so they're a little big compared to Figuarts.

So good.

how much is this? I 'm thinking to try get the Marvel Legends BAF figure even though I don't really want all the figure in that line (really want Hela, though), wondering if I should try to get this one instead

Rootbeer

Banned
how much is this? I 'm thinking to try get the Marvel Legends BAF figure even though I don't really want all the figure in that line (really want Hela, though), wondering if I should try to get this one instead
Did they actually announce a price? I don't remember seeing it...

Here is a size comparison for starters:

eaH77aW.png

Their figures start at 75-80 USD, but due to the size of this one, be prepared for more. Over $100, hopefully under $200.

Did they actually announce a price? I don't remember seeing it...

Here is a size comparison for starters:

eaH77aW.png

Their figures start at 75-80 USD, but due to the size of this one, be prepared for more. Over $100, hopefully under $200.

yea, that's above my limit for action figure. I'll stick with Legends I guess, at least I can try to sell figures I don't want after I take the Hulk parts.

what other options we had for 1:12 gladiator hulk? does SHF, Figma or Mafex make one?

Rootbeer

Banned
More could be announced... but I think the Mezco 1:12 and the marvel legends BAF are the only decent ones around that scale so far.

NEO0MJ

Okay guys, the "No pictures please" pics are starting to come in. First up, Iron Giant from Sentinel.

That looks nice. Sentinel have other stuff coming as well, such as Shin Getter 1. This is looking a good amount larger than previous Riobot figures. Also have a new combiner coming with Metamor Force Gravion.

Fewture finally showed off the painted EX Gokin Raideen.

Bandai's DX Combatller V and SOC Mazinkaiser

Yarbskoo

nice Zidane... wish I had one. Just gonna sit here and pray that they make a Bring Arts of him someday... yeah right

I wish I had the money back then to get the Vivi as well. I'd like a Garnet too, but the original Play Arts figure had a derpy face, which is kinda surprising as Zidane's is pretty much perfect.

Top Bottom