• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After Robcop: Rogue City, Teyon should make a game based on…

Hoddi

I'd be down for a Gremlins game. There's tons of potential with the gene spliced gremlins in the sequel especially.

I’d love another take at Total Recall.

Just follow the same plot as the Arnold film. You can probably get about 10-12 levels out of it.
Classic 3rd person shooter.

Drunk The Big Lebowski GIF by Focus Features

Just imagine Abiding like the dude in 1st person, just chillin , bowling , drinking white Russians and smoking weed all day, cant be worried about that shit life goes on, man.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Both Riddick games are still better than anything from Teyon to this day, but i'm rooting for them.

Would love if Teyon would tackle the Starbreeze approach with Die Hard 1 for sure. Just one tower, open infiltration and improvisation problem solving. Having only 12 enemies to outsmart them in the whole game.

This sounds fucking awesome :messenger_grinning:

Isa

How does that work? McClane only shoots, what, 6 people through the entire first film? (I'm guessing you meant 'first person' and less shooter)

Anyway, the obvious answer is Demolition Man, that has some amazing locations that would translate well plus car chases and other set pieces (plus most actors are still on the biz)

Or...

The Raid ( although Sifu developer SloClap would prolly be better for that one)
I would rent Demolition Man on the Sega Genesis back in the day. It was quite good if a bit hard. I like the mission variety, some side scroller stages, then some top down shooter esq stuff. Really difficult, never managed to beat it but the voice samples, animations and such were great. Nice art too, I think the newer game Huntdown was inspired by it, at least in some spritework.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
I would rent Demolition Man on the Sega Genesis back in the day. It was quite good if a bit hard. I like the mission variety, some side scroller stages, then some top down shooter esq stuff. Really difficult, never managed to beat it but the voice samples, animations and such were great. Nice art too, I think the newer game Huntdown was inspired by it, at least in some spritework.

I played the 3DO version! In hindsight it was quite shit but the music and grainy FMVs were pretty mindblowing to me in 95-96

Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom