• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Like the touch of it not being Coulson saying the "will return in a moment ". He's not an agent of Shield/hydra

One down, five more to go
tumblr_static_collector_bow.gif

Deadly

Ward being a mole couldn't have been more obvious

Good episode aside from Gemma coming back from being a skeleton... :lol

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
we thought this was going to be the Matrix

turns out it's actually the mirror universe from Star Trek

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Episode was amazing....and Jemma was kickass.

Also Fitz won....even in this Fake World lol.

So Viper/Madame Hydra's rights are split between Marvel and Fox like the Maximoffs? I wonder what other characters fall under that umbrella.

Renpatsu

Ward being a mole couldn't have been more obvious
I'm glad they didn't attempt to stretch out that reveal through more episodes given how plainly they lampshaded it here. I'd love it if they played up this idea that Ward within the Framework is this idealised version of himself that the team all wished he was deep down.

It's also interesting to see that the Framework still requires specific roles to occupy a resistance.

OWElPKi.png

Mallory Jansen has now portrayed 4 separate characters with distinct personalities in this show. She is well on the way to catching up with
Anna Torv
in Fringe.

Gambit

I'm so happy

my personal hope is that the collective memory of those that made the framework is Ward being a traitor. So now with Hydra running the show, I hope he is secretly SHIELD.

The episode showed how helpful it is to have Ward on your side.

Anyway, great comeback for the show. This season does not miss a beat.

Mallory Jansen has now portrayed 4 separate characters with distinct personalities in this show. She is well on the way to catching up with
Anna Torv
in Fringe.

Iain de Caestecker has been doing great work as well, between techie Fitz, brain damaged Fitz, LMD Fitz and now Herr Fitz of Ze Gestapo.

4 characters? That's cute.

Oh I never thought of that. She does it too well, so it does not even jump out :p

Olivia (Anna Torv)
in Fringe did a huge collection of different versions of the character though. Totally different versions. Versions with different memories, version pretending there was now memories when there was actually memories. Version with half the memories. It is close to Tatiana, but now you brought her up I think she wins :p

LionPride

Banned
Iain de Caestecker has been doing great work as well, between techie Fitz, brain damaged Fitz, LMD Fitz and now Herr Fitz of Ze Gestapo.
Brett Dalton as a Boy Scout Agent, a traitor who we thought was misguided, An overall evil SOB, An alien, and now rogue agent leading the resistence.

strafer

Well that was all kinds of awesome.

Finally the Shield I remember. Good to have Ward back, played a double agent once again, but a good Double Agent this time.

Please torrent his stuff to the real world when you're done.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Human Ward was already a beast....him in in a LMD would be rad. Sly/Ward combo would would tear through enemies next season..well if there is another one.

dorikyasu

It's good to have "normal" Ward back.
Next episode looks promising as well with
bearded Patriot (Mace)
appears to be leading the resistance and all.

"Also, what was up with Jemmas voice? she sounded different."

At the beginning of the episode she sounded extremely hoarse and by the end it had tapered off. I'm guessing that's intentional considering she was dead.

Top Bottom