• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Slayven

Ghost Riders can sense when you have INNOCENT blood on your hands.

Don't mean they won't fuck you up if you get in their way

trikster40

Wow, I'm impressed so far. Ghost Rider looks badass, this could be a fun season! When the heck is this show going to start having an effect on the MCU as a whole? Hard to have a character like Ghost Rider on the DL from The Avengers...

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Woah! A legit strike team!
And this!!!!
Lol she ain't getting taken out by some damn falling shelf.

Wow, I'm impressed so far. Ghost Rider looks badass, this could be a fun season! When the heck is this show going to start having an effect on the MCU as a whole? Hard to have a character like Ghost Rider on the DL from The Avengers...

They managed to have the entire Inhuman race on the DL from The Avengers.

Luigi87

The Doctor Strange commercial.

Always gets me thinking
In the MCU, "Magic is just science that has yet to be explained."

... Explain THAT, bitch!

jph139

I feel like aging Robbie up and making his brother older (and generally more self-sufficient) really changes a lot of the dynamic of the character - like, comics Robbie feels like he's constantly on the edge from every angle and that makes the added pressure of the whole Ghost Rider business a lot more threatening. So I dunno, we'll see if they can do him justice.

That was a damn good fight scene though so I guess I can't complain on a superficial level.

The Kree

Banned
The season is off to a strong start. If they keep the SHIELD politics to a minimum and focus more on the supernatural stuff it'll be fine.

Malyse

I mean, they barely noticed Daredevil in AoS and he had a whole goddamn gang war. I think AoS will be low key for the General MCU.

May, NOO!

After watching this ep I'm excited for Ghost Rider and what this season can bring.

Lessssgo! We all did it!
o_o

Also the series is officially subtitled "Ghost Rider" now, eh? Going by the next ep preview.
Soon it's just gonna be titled ghost rider......

HeySeuss

Wow they might actually make May somehow interesting if she's possessed by the ghost in the box.

Having her have a mental breakdown might be entertaining and maybe she won't be just the angry character that brings the show down.

JSevere

Pretty good premiere. Time skip was a great way to shake up the show and I'm really digging this version of Ghost Rider

Dai101

Banned
Notice the car was busted up, then it fed and it was good as new

lvn7ic9.gif

"Show me"

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I really REALLY hope May doesn't do that thing where she doesn't tell anybody anything is happening to her even though they just picked up a box that causes 100 percent of the people who open it to kill each other.

That's the most annoying plot point in all of fiction, where something super off the wall is happening and the person it's happening to just doesn't say anything. See a doctor, say something to Fitz or Simmons, just fucking talk to someone.

I'm going to be so pissed if they drag this out.

That said, dope season premiere. Ghost Rider was real cool looking.

Top Bottom