• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

tenor.gif

Framework is proto Wakanda.

Zautruche

Banned
The writing for this episode has been complete garbage. How are we supposed to believe Jemma and Daisy survived and escaped the framework by being this dumb ?

Luigi87

So who's this week's MVP and why is It Radcliffe?

It was that clutch save that destroyed my theory.

I am so happy Radcliffe got redemption in the end.
He's been one of my favourite characters since his introduction in Season 3, and I hated how the Darkhold messed with him, in that while he was doing bad things, you knew that genuinely he wanted to do the right thing, just that he was going about it all horribly and caused this whole fiasco. He was a great character, both written and acted.

What the, CTV showed an Amazing Race preview instead of the more Marvel

Technically it did play a GotG vol. 2 commercial (that I personally hadn't seen) immediately after that bumper.

I am so happy Radcliffe got redemption in the end.
He's been one of my favourite characters since his introduction in Season 3, and I hated how the Darkhold messed with him, in that while he was doing bad things, you knew that genuinely he wanted to do the right thing, just that he was going about it all horribly and caused this whole fiasco. He was a great character, both written and acted.

Technically it did play a GotG vol. 2 commercial (that I personally hadn't seen) immediately after that bumper.

Did it? Went right to the news here

Not that it matters

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Trying to remember if Mack was in the room during any discussion of AIDA making a real body. Something to give him an idea for Hope. Or maybe Tripp was.

Otherwise, I imagine someone goes in and tells him. Wonder if YOYO goes in.

Top Bottom