• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
They really thought they were getting canceled.

There's no reason they wouldn't have thought they were getting canceled. They hit the syndication-friendly fourth full season, their ratings were among the worst on the network. The writing was on the wall.

kirblar

So, uh, this quote suddenly takes on a whole different meaning: http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/16/once-upon-time-agents-shield-fridays-abc/
”We've turned Friday into more of a destination for our fantasy and science fiction fans," ABC Chief Channing Dungey told reporters Tuesday morning. ”Once Upon a Time and S.H.I.E.L.D. are airing on the same night for the first time, which is giving many fans of both shows what they've been asking for for a long time."
Agents of S.W.O.R.D.?

Neoxon

R.I.P. Powers

I wonder if they'll visit Knowhere or Xandar in Season 5, or maybe SWORD is a thing in the MCU.

Oh look, Inhumans

Quick

Banned
...and East Coast is done...

giphy.gif

Malyse

Here's something I've been thinking about.
‘Guardians of the Galaxy 3’ Will Set-up the Next 10 Years of Marvel Movies

James Gunn said:
I will be helping to plant the seeds that will lead to the next decade. I’m helping to decide what projects we’ll be pursuing outside of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3… and what the next cosmic characters we will focus on.

So, how about instead of a sixth season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., we introduce Abigail Brand in the final season and work toward next season being Agents of S.W.O.R.D. (Sentient World Observation & Response Department).

And she keeps the green hair

Close enough.

Lets chat!
This week's MVP?
This season's MVP?
Best moment?
Best story arc?
Season rankings and ratings?

Luigi87

Firstly, very nice that they managed to get in the loving memory of Powers Boothe.

Secondly... OH MY GOD THIS EPISODE!
THIS SEASON!

So, so, so happy this is coming back eventually for season 5. Continues to be my favourite on-going series!

Episode seemed a bit odd. Didn't really follow what happened the last 20 minutes or so. And Ghost Rider was fighting Aida while also standing around with Daisy trying to get Mack/YoYo out of the framework at the exact same time? What was the deal with that?

Episode seemed a bit odd. Didn't really follow what happened the last 20 minutes or so. And Ghost Rider was fighting Aida while also standing around with Daisy trying to get Mack/YoYo out of the framework at the exact same time? What was the deal with that?

Coulson was fighting AIDA, he had the Rider spirit, not Robbie.

Coulson let the Rider possess him.

ZeoVGM

Banned

By "didn't really follow," I think you mean "wasn't paying attention." :p

Luigi87

The Ghost Rider spirit was inside Coulson, not Robbie, during that time.

Also ^ that, lol

Thank goodness Mack came back. The scene where Hope disappeared was brutal. And that stinger? I can't.

Overall it was a great finale though I felt the pacing stepped on the toes of some of the big emotional moments.

Bring on S5!

Luigi87

So brain in a jar guy is still around fucking up their reputation?

That's what I want to know, is he still active, or did Ghost Rider destroying that body somehow kill the head in the jar... I NEED ANSWERS!

Alternatively this is indeed how we get MODOK.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I'm a bit mixed on the finale. It feels like it should have been 2 hours because that was a lot that happened and the pacing was off. It felt rushed. And the ending was so abrupt, I'm not even sure what to think of it yet.

Top Bottom