• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

So coulson is going to fall in love with Not May, then probably have to kill her right?

I'm thinking Coulson is going to bone Not May and get into a steady relationship. At some point Not May and Real May will switch back (unknown to everyone else) and he'll go in for a kiss and she'll be like "woah dude what?"

Slayven

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Pym, Ultron, and The Holy Ghost Rider

cause Pym is the god of robotics, and Ultron his son, etc

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| May's Literally a Robot

I'm thinking Coulson is going to bone Not May and get into a steady relationship. At some point Not May and Real May will switch back (unknown to everyone else) and he'll go in for a kiss and she'll be like "woah dude what?"

Is it really cheating if it's the same person?

Platy

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4.5 |OT| Nobody learned anything from Ultron
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4.5 |OT| Life Model Destroyer
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4.5 |OT| Ada Wrong

BLACKLAC

Y9UvjdS.png

Boem

Boy I hope so. This season has been so good and there's still a ton of stuff from previous seasons they can follow up on.

I haven't paid too much attention to this show, but did they ever do anything with that Gravitron (or whatever his name in the comics is) origin story from one of the earliest episodes?

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I really want SHEILD to be around the closer we get to Infinity War.... and if at all possible during the gap between 1 and 2. I know the show is not directly connected to the movies, but the movies influence the direction of many arcs, and there is so much good stuff to tackle with even a small connection to Infinity War. They could even
kill half the cast
and it would make logical sense!

What ever happened to the Damage Control series we were supposed to get? I think if they made that, it'd work super well with Agents of SHIELD, have some overlap with characters or cameos or something like CLASS and Doctor Who.

Earlier I was figuring that AoS would be getting at least a season 5 so it'd get enough eps for syndication but then I forgot that it was recently discovered that Season 1 eps were airing on CW already, indicating it was already syndication. Outside of that, I'm definitely hoping they bring it back but I dunno and it worries me.

Slayven

Now I imagining Obama in the marvel universe

"No listen here Mr.Stark, you can't just be leveling German airports...."

"You want me to fuck him up B-rock, I can make my fist a thing unto iron"

"Calm down Joe and no you can't"

Top Bottom