• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

No, it was a few things like the guy that lied and died for him when Hydra took over the ship during season 2. His reaction was very strong. Also, there was a scene were he was using gender neutral pronouns to refer to an SO.

I dream that Mack is bi. We need more hot bi guys on TV dammit!

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Finally caught up, what an excellent finale, and overall great first half (which just realized was 2 episodes short compared to the previous 2 seasons, so the second half is going to be a bit longer)

Also, here a bunch of titles:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Mayday Mayday Maida
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| May be the comic book version
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| An excuse to bring Ward back
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Aidanoid Maydroid
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Totally not Ultron
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| No items, May only, Aida Destination
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Does Aida dream of Lincoln?

The Kree

Banned
I still want Jocasta.

:(

You already got her.

avengers-age-of-ultron-jocasta.png

They're probably not gonna go back over the same thing again beyond that little Easter egg.

It's like the showrunners picked the cast member with the easiest name to make puns of.

I'd like to see all the thread titles if Simmons was LMD'ed.

The Sims-mons

Just watched the mid-finale. The first half of this season is the best the show has been by a LANDSLIDE. I really hope the second half can keep up this quality.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
...why the random Patton Oswlad reference at the end ?

His wife died recently and he's going through a rough time and took a break from work. I think it was just a way of saying they missed him.

Volimar

His wife died recently and he's going through a rough time and took a break from work. I think it was just a way of saying they missed him.

Yep. Also, lanyards.

Though he's been out and about some since then. God to wake up next to your perfectly healthy wife just suddenly dead. How do you deal with something like that?

Whatever the subtitle for the thread you guys have to remember it can't spoil the show. I have friends who aren't up to date and saying May is a robot kills that twist.

kirblar

Yup. He still gets screeners for the show and clearly wants to still be doing it- he just has no time right now between single-parenthood, finishing his wife's work, and his main projects.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Whatever the subtitle for the thread you guys have to remember it can't spoil the show. I have friends who aren't up to date and saying May is a robot kills that twist.

I was joking with mine as I absolutely agree with this. No spoilers in the thread name.

LaNaranja

I hadn't watched an episode since the beginning of November because I had been busy with school and work. Finally finished my last exam and thought I would have like five episodes waiting for me. There were only two. What. The. Fuck. The pacing for this show is the worst.

Episodes themselves were fantastic though. I didn't care for emo Daisy but it looks like that is gone now. I am going to miss Ghost Rider. Hopefully they give him his own show. Director looked swag as fuck in that suit, hope we see more of him in the back half of the season.

640.jpg

I'm happy that I caught the last 4-5 episodes and was happy to see that he lived up to the hype. It's going to be a long while before another Latino superhero graces the small screen again. Best live action Ghost Rider bar none.

What the fuck happened to Joey? He just sort of disappeared one day and was never mentioned again, same as Deathlok. Joey was also teased as one of the characters that might die in the season 3 finale and then he ended up not even appearing at all. The fuck was up with that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHNTpEa4TaQ

PlUU3Aj.png

She'd finally be with Lincoln.

I honestly forgot his name there for a second and wrote Blandy McStubbleface

I miss Lincoln. His power was cool, they could have done so much more with it.

kJlvqto.gif

Pachimari

I'm behind on two episodes now, I gotta fix that and catch up! Also on that Slingshot series. I hope the mid-season finale was great, and I hope we'll still see Ghost Rider for the rest of the season.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
A couple minutes into the first Slingshot episode, and it seems to kinda fill in the gap between seasons three and four. Cool.

STAN LEE IS COULSON'S DAD CONFIRMED

[edit] I guess ABC thinks no one will notice that Elena says "eat shit" in episode 4 if they don't translate it into English, haha

[edit 2] It's a fun little half-episode to make the midseason break a little shorter. I generally liked it. I think they could have combined it into one 24-minute video, though; separating it into five-minute chunks was kinda annoying. I know this is the Internet and all, but people who would watch an Agents of SHIELD thing will be willing to watch 24 continuous minutes of video, it's not a big deal.

jph139

Yeah Slingshot was pretty good. Felt like the B-plot to a lost episode or something and it was cool to give Yo-Yo some more screentime.

And I liked getting a bit more exposition about what, exactly, the Sokovia Accords process is. Which just sort of makes me wonder if General Talbot will be showing up again this season...

aeolustl

Just catch up to the winter finale.

Thought:
LOL not May again
Watchdog is being named drop again. I felt like they are mostly invisible for the most part.
The senator storyline will continue for the second half...?

Slingshot felt like a story that can't fill a full episode and does not fit the show. Putting it as a short webseries is a good call. I like it and I hope we can see more Yoyo on screen.

it really should have been one 30 minute episode.... not that that added up to 30 minutes, but I'm sure they could have done a single 30 minute episode about that.

Would also be nice if they did a few of them and released them periodically during the winter break.

Top Bottom