• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

I still miss Bobbi D:

Yep. I still think its pretty lame how Bobbi and Hunter were just written off. I get that they were attempting to start some sort of spin-off with them but that didn't play out.

If there really does end up being a Season 5 like rumored I hope they come back if even for a few episodes

Dryk

In retrospect it should have been obvious that Radcliffe was just using SHIELD to further his own transhumanist ends considering that was exactly what he did to HYDRA.

Khaz

I don't trust the twist, I think Radcliffe is being played by Aida. She had Darkhold knowledge and was building herself a brain in a previous cliffhanger.

Fitz will explain the android cannot get real emotions because it's still a computer run by code. We know it has wireless communication. I think Aida built herself a brain in a jar somewhere hidden and projects her consciousness into the various android iterations Radcliffe builds unbeknownst to him.

The Kree

Banned
I don't trust the twist, I think Radcliffe is being played by Aida. She had Darkhold knowledge and was building herself a brain in a previous cliffhanger.

Fitz will explain the android cannot get real emotions because it's still a computer run by code. We know it has wireless communication. I think Aida built herself a brain in a jar somewhere hidden and projects her consciousness into the various android iterations Radcliffe builds unbeknownst to him.

I assume that scene of her building the brain was per his instructions. Radcliffe had a chance to look into the book and was immediately afraid of it, which tells me he's just using AIDA to keep himself out of harms way. It's probably going to backfire, but I think she's still a puppet for now.

What if Radcliffe is an bot too? The real one might be dead already.

Volimar

Is it possible the stinger is implying Vijay is
Darwin? Or someone with Darwin-like abilities

Darwin is a mutant, so I doubt they're going for actual Darwin, if that's even his power set. At the most it'll go like Fire Extinguisher Magneto and Gorgonzola. Low rent knockoffs.

I actually loved this episode, one of those times it's actually a shame that so many people seem to have written this off and shitpost when it's mentioned in threads. I can't believe I didn't see the twist coming and can't wait to see not-Darwin do more.

dabig2

FInally got around to watching this and it was great as per usual this season. Love that the show tends to move at a breakneck speed. Loved the references too. I wonder how long till everyone finds out about May.

Oh, and nice to see Ryan from Halt and Catch Fire still being the dumbass he was in that show. I guess we'll pick back up with him some time later in the season.

And Radcliffe...this guy. I mean he's a self serving insane scientist with a murderbot, but his goals still seem to be for the betterment of mankind and he does seem to like the team still, especially Fitz who he sees as a lost son. He is a true anti-villain. Please don't kill him off too soon.

Was it just me or was AIDA finishing Radcliffe's sentences at the end of the episode . I thought that was off.
The way Radcliffe and Fitz got beat up when they went to get Aida to wipe her memory, when they returned to the base I figured both of them were LMDs the rest of the episode.

I just thought about something. Radcliffe made AIDA which is a robot... He needs the Darkseid because he didn't read it because Leo was there with May. We know humans can't read it but what if he is no longer human but now an android. Dude has already replaced his eyes.. What it if he replaced everything else already?

Back at NYCC, they implied there were some sort of plans for a tie-in with the Netflix shows, at least something beyond the Easter egg level. I wonder if that's still happening.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Was it just me or was AIDA finishing Radcliffe's sentences at the end of the episode? I thought that was off.

before they started handing stuff back and forth, I thought she might have just been a hallucination in his head

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Preview for next week.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cEOy9r-xmI

So long, Agent SEO

Nick_Fury.png

No one else notice a little glance from Coulson when Radcliffe tells Not May not to be too hard on herself then Not May uncharacteristically has nothing to say about it?

What's up with the irregular airings? What happened to every Tuesday? Now all of a sudden it's like once a month? I never know when new episodes are coming anymore. Are we going to get back to normal schedule at some point?

I hope they don't do this shit again in future seasons, it's really annoying.

Top Bottom