• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Wonder how much of next week's episode will be dedicated to May
breaking out again, only for it to be revealed to the viewer that it's all a simulation.
Cause I've already seen that episode on enough shows.

Wonder how much of next week's episode will be dedicated to May
breaking out again, only for it to be revealed to the viewer that it's all a simulation.
Cause I've already seen that episode on enough shows.

I'm eagerly awaiting a
Ghost in the Machine
Episode.

Epcott

Can't believe we're on our second fake May, after Ward's ex with the mask meld.

Anyone think we'll be getting more cosmic reaching stories the closer we get to the season finale and GotG2?

Zero-ELEC

Banned
That was a solid episode. Very Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Which is appropriate since that's the show, but still. Following are my stray thoughts, impressions and things I noticed in no particular order:

• Judas Bullets!
  • Wait, they conclude that the ambush wasn't set up by Senator Nadir, because she wouldn't want to be involved with the assassination attempt on Mace, how come it turns out it was the Watchdogs that tried it?
  • Coulson's sunglasses bit was great.
  • Hyde formula? Neat.
  • Squidheads is a great name for HYDRA goons.
  • I really like Talbot whenever he's on. He's the best.
  • Ah, man, Fitz, don't be like this. Radcliffe has you feeling sorry for the wrong A.I.D.A.
  • Speaking of, A.I.D.A. is gonna end up killing Radcliffe, isn't she?
  • So, now that May.I. realizes she's a robot, what do you think her actual reaction will be? Go after Radcliffe? Tell Coulson?
  • So, how many Super Soldier Serums are there in the MCU? There's the original, Blonsky's/Ross', Winter Soldiers, Zola's original, Hyde's, Patriot's, IGH Pills, Jessica Jones' maybe, and Luke Cage's.
  • Of course Mack gets a hatchet. :|
  • Those signs at the begining kill me: "Mace/Johnson 2020" "QUAKE Will you marry me?"

• So, how many Super Soldier Serums are there in the MCU? There's the original, Blonsky's/Ross', Winter Soldiers, Zola's original, Hyde's, Patriot's, IGH Pills, Jessica Jones' maybe, and Luke Cage's.

They might go Ultimate and make Spider-Man's powers also come from an attempt to replicate the Super Soldier serum.

Banner's Hulk abilities came from a variant of Erskine's formula mixed with gamma radiation.

Top Bottom