• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

is the ghost rider storyline over?

The LMD storyline is now the main storyline. Ghost Rider is not the main storyline, but based on where they left it it could revived at some point. It will likely never be the main focus of the show again however. Based on what we know, the LMD/Mace story will at least continued until EP14. The episode 14 title has hints at
Captain America
stuff #itsallconnectedlol

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I feel bad for LMD May. This reminds me of Buffybot all over again.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Wasn't what Red Skull used just version 1 of the SSS?

Edit: This is how I think Erskine's legacy goes:

0LkrUIu.png

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Pretty weak episode

You just know they've got an episode lined up thats inside May's simulation

Pretty weak episode

You just know they've got an episode lined up thats inside May's simulation

I think a bunch of people called the "something important is happening, but wait it's just a simulation!" episode the second they showed off that VR thing in episode 1.

It's dangerous being a S.H.I.E.L.D agent.

• First we have poor Nathanson, who went from errand boy to nosy guy to dead guy.
  • Then we have unnamed sniper on the roof.
  • And the Quinjet pilot, McCafferty, who got a Wash ending but will live on in the MCU online wiki.
  • Burrows got sucked out of a plane.
I fear for "lab tech who's creeped out by Aida's head" and "Talbot's coffee guy".

Did Simmons always know Mace's secret? She knew what happened in Vienna before; did she just know the picture was faked?

I also found it a bit odd that Talbot wrote protocols to let the highest-ranking Agent on site (Simmons) have access to the Patriot files, yet he chose to not tell her until she was granted access.

I still stand my prediction I made way back when they first introduced Aida that May will die and her real consciousness will be transferred into a LMD and we'll have Robo-May for the rest of the series.

Did Simmons always know Mace's secret? She knew what happened in Vienna before; did she just know the picture was faked?

I also found it a bit odd that Talbot wrote protocols to let the highest-ranking Agent on site (Simmons) have access to the Patriot files, yet he chose to not tell her until she was granted access.

He was trying to distract her from realizing she was granted access. If she hadn't discovered the protocols granted access on her own, he would have never told her.

• First we have poor Nathanson, who went from errand boy to nosy guy to dead guy.
  • And the Quinjet pilot, McCafferty, who got a Wash ending but will live on in the MCU online wiki.
  • Burrows get sucked out of a plane.
I fear for "lab tech who's creeped out by Aida's head" and "Talbot's coffee guy".

Talbot's coffee guy is screwed.

Zero-ELEC

Banned

Hey, Piper's still alive! But O'Brien died...

JustinBB7

Sad about the low ratings, this season has been really fun so far and the current arc is amazing too. A series low or whatever it was for last ep was really not deserved. There were rumors of a new season though right?

Never forget.

The best.

Half of these folks:

Boring blonde guy.

Stone cold.

Our unsung heroes.

Was watching commercials for Blindspot and Lincoln was in it. Sif is the star, along with that guy from Strike Back.

Joey went to do Six, the Seal Team show.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Can I request we don't post spoilers for other shows in here? I'm still working through the Netflix stuff.

Top Bottom