• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Malyse

This season honestly makes Season 1 worth it. This is the type of decompressed storytelling that make weekly shows worth it.

OH MY FUCK.

OH MY FUCK

So now robo-May seems to have committed herself to finding her own happiness and real-May is getting her central defining moment rewritten and will wake up wanting her dead ex-husband. Uhhhhh

Malyse

He seems to be replacing her memories so she is no longer so pained by the experience.

Until she gets out and realizes "LOL NOPE I TOTES FAILED THAT MISSION" and goes all to pieces.

But can we talk about this week's MVP?
My vote goes to Fitz for stone cold shooting LMD Radcliffe in the face. My boy's come a long way since the days when we didn't know if he was the Fitz or the Simmons of FitzSimmons

LionPride

Banned
Until she gets out and realizes "LOL NOPE I TOTES FAILED THAT MISSION" and goes all to pieces.

But can we talk about this week's MVP?
My vote goes to Fitz for stone cold shooting LMD Radcliffe in the face. My boy's come a long way since the days when we didn't know if he was the Fitz or the Simmons of FitzSimmons

Man, used to not be able to tell them two apart! Now they are very seperate characters. Fitz is the intelligent young chap who likes inhumans and AI, and we all expect to die any second now.

Simmons is the badass intelligent young woman who hated Inhumans and hates AI, and we all expect her to die any second left.

jph139

Man, when Radcliffebot dropped that First Law of Robotics stuff my mind got blown. Honestly a bit disappointed he's only briefly been a robot.

But secret robots is some good shit, great low-budget plot to follow up that Ghost Rider goodness.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Agents of Shield really really stepped it up this season. Did the show get new writers or a new show runner or both?

Malyse

Man, when Radcliffebot dropped that First Law of Robotics stuff my mind got blown. Honestly a bit disappointed he's only briefly been a robot.

But secret robots is some good shit, great low-budget plot to follow up that Ghost Rider goodness.

They are really working well with their budget. This is part of when I think they don't get cancelled: they are consistent with quality episodes and they seem to be working well with the money they've been given. Good ratings and don't cost too much is a good enough combo to stay on the air. Plus that Marvel branding don't hurt a thang.

So again (because I'm going to make this a thing)
Who was your MVP for the show tonight?

Goddamn, this show has completely found itself. I have no guess what happens next, who "the Superior" is, or what (preview)
Koenig's "big secret"
is. This is great.

So again (because I'm going to make this a thing)
Who was your MVP for the show tonight?

I'd say Fitz, but from an acting standpoint, Mack made the most out of limited screentime tonight- that monologue could have been hokey as hell from a unskilled performer but instead it rang perfectly emotionally true for me.

Then there's May (and Maybot). She also packed an emotional punch when she wanted to relay the truth but couldn't. She was the one moving the story along the most too, and her fight scenes were just as good as ever.

My final answer: May.

Top Bottom