• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

There is a man.... No matter what happens, he is always there, in the shadows....

oHVJjXy.jpgp

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

:O

That would actually be pretty amazing since everyone wins! They can either do the whole "The Avengers must not know I'm alive" like Coulson or alter the LMD's memories soi that she's not pining for Cap.

Khaz

Comics used LMDs as an excuse to have people normally from the 40s in modern stories, like Dugan, so I can totally see it happening. They just need to find a way for them to upload their brains somewhere
like Arnim Zola did

This made me think about an Agent Carter cameo.

Then I thought "Hayley Atwell is probably too busy with her new show."

Then I Googled it: cancelled after 13 episodes.

Cameo please.

Hatwell landed a golden opportunity with her character. We know she doesn't die until late in her 90s and was very active in-universe before that. I'm not worried about her leaving for other shows, because her very special position means she can return to the MCU for another period piece at any point in her life without it feeling forced.

Time travel is not out of the question when you have mystic powers and super intelligent crazed bad guy on the show

Go back in time
Find Hayley Atwell
Bring her to present
Make her promise never to contact Cap
Green screen her into her own funeral
Enjoy season 5

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I've been watching the episodes but haven't had times to give my thought of them. Last two episodes have been solid. Loved seeing the Koenigs back.

Volimar

Okay, so I just caught up and HOW DO YOU NOT SWITCH OUT THE BOOK BEFORE TRADING THE SATCHEL?!?!?! You're in a library full of books for God's sake, it would have taken them ages to find it if you hid it in the stacks.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
they totally planned to have a switcheroo going on in that scene but had to scrap it haha. that bag was conspicuous as hell.

Okay, so I just caught up and HOW DO YOU NOT SWITCH OUT THE BOOK BEFORE TRADING THE SATCHEL?!?!?! You're in a library full of books for God's sake, it would have taken them ages to find it if you hid it in the stacks.

For real though. I was sure that they did a quick switcheroo.
Even if it turned out that Dr. Radcliffe came from behind and saw where they hid it, so plucks it off the shelf, but it definitely should have happened.

LionPride

Banned
I feel like the actor who plays Aida is the MVP because of her cold dead eyes that she constantly has. Makes me uncomfortable as fuck

Top Bottom