• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

I just hope that they go out not with a fizzle, but with a bang. I'm fine with this being the last season if they stick the landing, and so far they are nailing it. Ghost Rider and LMD were amazing so far.

Pachimari

Wow didn't know the LMD arc would end next week, and it just got interesting with the Shield members being replaced. Looking forward to next week. Sad about the break but there's a lot of TV shows to watch in the meantime. This week's episode was just okay but I was half-sleeping through it.

LaNaranja

Finally caught up. This show is so damn good. It is such a shame that they fumbled so hard at the start because if they had been this good from day one this show would have been huge.

Is there any hope Robbie can show up again for the finale? I know they said they didn't have the budget for him to show up all season, but maybe they put aside the money for another half-minute more of Ghost Rider CGI.

Ghost Rider in the season finale will look like this due to budget limitations.

A0aMIlF.gif

Top Bottom