• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aion: Official US Legion Thread

Jbird34

2hy8e8k.png

We will not hesitate. We will not stay our blades. We strike with a brutal and irresistible wave of destruction that will finally rid our home of the arrogant and naïve fools that infest our lands.
Our fate is in our own hands. We are Asmodians. We will not fail.
—Kineas, Praefectus Castrorum of the Asmodian Archons

Official EU Legion Thread
Official Game Discussion

fm2gjt.png

Legion Name - Believe
Server - TRINIEL
Race - Asmodian

Much Like our EU brothers the US Branch of Believe will be a casual Legion focused on having an enriching gaming experience and maintaining fellowship in game. No one will be forced into any job or profession they don't want to. As with most Neogaf guilds we will see people come and go but with your help we will strive to make this the best Legion possible!

Legion Logo
2vbpv1x.png

2l8yixf.png

More than likely we will need mages if the open beta is an indicator but feel free to play whatever job you like. Also please remember that the intial limit for the Legion is 30 members until we can raise the 120k Kinah to up the limit to 60. This Legion will be open not only to Neogaf members but also to friends and people in the Triniel Community as space allows. I look forward to seeing everyone in game! WE NEED SOME SORCERERS!!!!

Gladiator:
Jbird (Jbird34)
Kymera (KaYotiX)
Selvaria (CAW's Brother)
Godhand (godhandiscen)
Thanatos (SleazyC)
(Lonestar)

Templar:
Rayn (Velion)
Darsh(Kintaro)
Quadratic (Quadratic)
Eukas (ep85)

Assassin:
Balya (Balya)
Saga (hitsugi)
Jaxxin (blackflag)
Lucia (KaYotiX's Wife)

Ranger:
(satori)
Yagi (tomei)
(vissione)

Cleric:
Thepopopop (Sirpopopop)
Gabryel (WonkyPanda)
(Flib)
(CAW)
Daebo (daebo)

Chanter:
Saya (Velion's GF)
Song (aka Topheru from FFXI Fairy server)(Not aprroved yet by GAF so no GAF name lol)
(nataku)
Vaelyris (nataku)
Isolate (StormyTheRabbit)
Sorcerer:
Flambe (Flambe)
Caw (CAW)
Kurotenshi (SleazyC's Friend)
Spiritmaster:
Lebron (Lebron)

Undecided:
Apparition (funkmastergeneral)

dcacys.png

Weaponsmithing:
Jbird

Armorsmithing:
Darsh

Handicrafting:
Yagi

Alchemy:
Darsh

Cooking:
Darsh

Tailoring:
Balya

xe505s.png

TBA

Lebron

this Sunday it's going down. I may actually role a Chanter first, then Templar, but I'm not certain yet. I just liked the fact of being to spam heal in jam. Just leave me down for Templar for now.

satori

You know me, going to be rolling my Ranger. Sunday so far away...and football. I guess that is what sportcenter is for right? Hehe see you all on sunday!

I may not roll with you guys in the legion but i'd love to group up and kill some things with ya.

Gabryel (or Gabrya if i go Female) and I am going Cleric. So, ADD ME!

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Best of luck. If I was going to play it I'd be the same class I was during Chinese beta - Sorcerer.

nataku

I'll be going Chanter.

No sure on my character name yet... I have a couple different ones I use. Depends if I go male or female for my main.

Quadratic

Sign me up. I haven't decided on a gender yet. But I'll be rolling Templar. I've always been support or a magic user in previous MMO's. Hoping to try out a tank class finally. I'll be Quadratic if I can get it during preselect.

hitsugi

screw it.. I figure I'll do a few weekend Sieges and hit up every wednesday that I can >.> after playing a few other MMOs at launch, I just think this Legion will be well-suited for me.

Assassin, Saga (haha.. I'd better be quick on Friday!)

Throwdown - Mage. Still don't know if I want to be a sorceror or Spiritmaster, though.

Anyone know the character limit? I don't want to be stuck being one class.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
:/

Finally watched some video's. Some of it looks interesting.

I still feel some dislike of the game, as it's about killed SoD :p

Balya

Lonestar said:

LOL I logged in the other day and it was just three members (who shall remain nameless) discussing Russian mail order brides and a website with profiles for them. I just unequipped my pearl after about 15 minutes of that. :lol

Jbird34

Lonestar said:
:/

Finally watched some video's. Some of it looks interesting.

The stress of CoP hasn't helped SoD much either lol

Balya said:
LOL I logged in the other day and it was just three members (who shall remain nameless) discussing Russian mail order brides and a website with profiles for them. I just unequipped my pearl after about 15 minutes of that. :lol

We are going to use them to repopulate the LS :D

Lonestar

Balya said:

I swear, I meant to say Vladia, not Vladimir!!!! HONESTLY!

I'll take a bit more of a look at this game though. If most of SoD was moving to it, and for the most part leaving, I wonder if it's even worthwhile continuing on in SoD.

Flib

I'll be joining you guys, rolling a Cleric most likely. Haven't decided on a name yet but I'll let you know once preselection begins.

Retrofluxed

My friends and I just happen to be rolling on the Zikel server and we are also going Asmo. We also happen to be looking for a home. There will be 6 to 7 of us (I'm the only long standing member of Neogaf).

I'll be playing a Spiritmaster
And we'll also have:

1 Ranger
1 Sin
1 Templar
1 Glad
1 Cleric

And if the 7th of us decides to play, he'll be a Chanter. We also have a 50 player Ventrilo server we'd be willing to share if Believe doesn't have one.

If you're interested, I'll let the guys know and I'll get the final names they'll be playing under.

Jbird34

goat said:
My friends and I just happen to be rolling on the Zikel server and we are also going Asmo. We also happen to be looking for a home. There will be 6 to 7 of us (I'm the only long standing member of Neogaf).

I'll be playing a Spiritmaster
And we'll also have:

1 Ranger
1 Sin
1 Templar
1 Glad
1 Cleric

And if the 7th of us decides to play, he'll be a Chanter. We also have a 50 player Ventrilo server we'd be willing to share if Believe doesn't have one.

If you're interested, I'll let the guys know and I'll get the final names they'll be playing under.

Ok dude I have you added and we are definitely interested lol

Teknoman

vissione said:
I didn't get much done in the beta cause I forced my way through CoP and now SoD is dead so I just wasted my fucking time...

I'll probably play Ranger again and just quit when this dies too. I should just wait for L4D2. :lol

Its not dead, just a few people are starting up Aion as well as FFXI. I think only one person is perma-leaving...and even then im not sure about that. We're in the process of expanding, and I dont really think we'd beat up the twilight god and then just split ya know?

But thats another topic.

satori

Did you guys hear about Nezekan changing to Oceanic? So majority of guilds are running to Vaziel and Zeikl?

Just a heads up on that.

Lonestar

I might, just might, try out Aion at some point soon. I'll probably cancel Netflix and Gamefly shortly, that should cover an extra payment of a MMO.

Jbird34

Orbitcube said:
Dunno whether to go with my timezone and roll on Nezekan or join you guys on Zikel. Convince me, GAF.

Well Nezekan is the Official Oceanic server and will be set to that timezone so unless you are an Aussie you may want to roll with us.

blackflag

I'm West Coast but I wanna roll with you guys. Probably won't be able to seige much because of it.

Jaxxin - assassin

maybe I'll try sorc since we need one. Probably just name it blackflag

Lucis

I'm a sorc =(
but this time zone thing ;/
still donno what server to roll
there's a group of people i know rolling on siel....

JoeBoy101

Can someone (or somebodies) give a run down of the game and a review? I'm aware of the setup and the narrative, but am a little leery of the Korean grind appearance of the game. My main concerns are the following:

- Casual Play: I'm no fan of raiding in WoW, so how casual friendly is this game (Read: 2-3 hrs a night, more on the weekends).

- Grinding: I hate it. Quests are the way to level with PvP and monster XP to supplement. How does it all come together in here?

- In-Game Storyline: Are the quests fun? Compelling? Is the narrative interesting?

Feel free to add any other items you wish to mention. Thanks!

hitsugi

JoeBoy101 said:
Can someone (or somebodies) give a run down of the game and a review? I'm aware of the setup and the narrative, but am a little leery of the Korean grind appearance of the game. My main concerns are the following:

- Casual Play: I'm no fan of raiding in WoW, so how casual friendly is this game (Read: 2-3 hrs a night, more on the weekends).

- Grinding: I hate it. Quests are the way to level with PvP and monster XP to supplement. How does it all come together in here?

- In-Game Storyline: Are the quests fun? Compelling? Is the narrative interesting?

Feel free to add any other items you wish to mention. Thanks!

the best thing you could do is read this - http://www.aionsource.com/forum/gen...ogical-health-how-avoid-ragequit-burnout.html

it actually taught me a lot about aion that playing for a week or two wasn't showing

Lonestar

Go ahead and add me, purchased it and it's downloading. I don't know a name or a job, but it'll probably be based on my username, and it'll probably be a melee.

Retrofluxed

Unfortunately, with the Goon Squad moving to Zikel, myself and my friends are going to have to pull out of Believe since we are going to playon Triniel instead.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
goat said:
Unfortunately, with the Goon Squad moving to Zikel, myself and my friends are going to have to pull out of Believe since we are going to playon Triniel instead.

Will they be Elyos or Asmo?

Lucis

goat said:

move to siel!

hitsugi

goat said:

I don't blame you.. I'll also be creating an alt elsewhere. Goon Squad is a joke; an incredibly annoying and unfunny one.

Jbird34 said:
Well Nezekan is the Official Oceanic server and will be set to that timezone so unless you are an Aussie you may want to roll with us.
Well, there's the part where I am an Aussie. I'll probably look for a legion, and if I can't find a local one, I'll just roll with you guys I guess. :p

Playing when no ones on is never fun, but hey, at least I won't get ganked as much.

Top Bottom